Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Delusional Fans

Comments

• Options
    This is why I would hesitate about getting an ST, because of the chance of being surrounded by utter retards for a whole season, it would be torture. In the days of terracing, you could move about wherever you wanted for most games.

I was at an A-League game last year and the family next to us had two boys with them (about 11-12) and, I kid you not, the pair of them spent the whole game playing on their phones or Game Boys or whatever the hell kids play with these days.
  • Options
    DeeBee said:

There are these fans that won't shut up about the financial situation but are nowhere to be seen at games.....Christ they do my nut in.

Bizarre. You could be sitting in the next row or behind them for all you know.

• Options
    Matt Little - 'Strangely, though, Millwall have the most prestigious history out of the trio'
  • Options
    Told Sandra at her 1st CAFC away match that "We may get a point from this....." when we went 3-0 up at WHL.
  • Options
    Everyone sits within a few seats of an absolute C nut, Have a look around you on Saturday and if you cannot see or hear one........ ITS YOU
  • Options
    lol^
  • Options

This is why I would hesitate about getting an ST, because of the chance of being surrounded by utter retards for a whole season, it would be torture. In the days of terracing, you could move about wherever you wanted for most games.

I was at an A-League game last year and the family next to us had two boys with them (about 11-12) and, I kid you not, the pair of them spent the whole game playing on their phones or Game Boys or whatever the hell kids play with these days.

I was playing with something when I was 11 or 12 .. it wasn't a gameboy though
    narf narf
  • Options
    Just a general one when we've got possession in midfield everyone's mindset seems to be to bomb forward and try to play the killer through ball everytime. Some fans don't realise playing a patient passing game and keeping possession until an opening presents itself is more productive!
  • Options
    In contrast to you all, I had a group of around five fellas sat alongside me in the Family stand, one of whom appeared to be an avid Millwall supporter, who clapped and cheered Charlton throughout.

Bizarre, but nonetheless a refreshing experience
  • Options

In contrast to you all, I had a group of around five fellas sat alongside me in the Family stand, one of whom appeared to be an avid Millwall supporter, who clapped and cheered Charlton throughout.

Now that takes some believing CH.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's Twooo!!
  • Options
    These are really delusional...

• Options

I had three Millwall season ticket holders who came with me and my family to Wembley in '98. They celebrated as much as us...

• Options

narf narf
    surely not when you went to the football though!!!

• Options
    edited August 2012
    WSS said:

I had three Millwall season ticket holders who came with me and my family to Wembley in '98. They celebrated as much as us...

I can understand that WSS............that game was beyond belief.
    Don't think they celebrated as much as me though....mind you I don't think anyone did!

• Options

WSS said:

I can understand that WSS............that game was beyond belief.
    Don't think they celebrated as much as me though....mind you I don't think anyone did!

Well, who can blame them? If I was a millwall season ticket holder (god forbid) and I had the chance to watch a team win something, I'd snatch it with both hands............................
  • Options
    I had a guy sit next to me 2 years ago when I last had a season ticket who was a proper prick. Pretty much every game he would tell his mate that the way forward was to have an "all white team". He wanted Semedo, Racon, etc out. To be fair he took it fairly seriously, I remember times where he didn't even celebrate if a black player scored. I kid you not.
  • Options
    Did he have a little black moustache and speak with an Austrian accent, I've heard there's a few folk looking for him?
  • Options

I had a guy sit next to me 2 years ago when I last had a season ticket who was a proper prick. Pretty much every game he would tell his mate that the way forward was to have an "all white team". He wanted Semedo, Racon, etc out. To be fair he took it fairly seriously, I remember times where he didn't even celebrate if a black player scored. I kid you not.

Presumably he would also rather have Dowie than Powell as our manager?
  • Options

His name was Powell.............Enoch powell
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    his name was Robert if I remember rightly. About mid 30's something like that. It was Parky at the time and he quite liked him, but wished he would field some of the "younger white lads" as he put it.
  • Options

narf narf
    surely not when you went to the football though!!!

only if it was a boring game .. which was quite often
  • Options

Everyone sits within a few seats of an absolute C nut, Have a look around you on Saturday and if you cannot see or hear one........ ITS YOU

Lol
  • Options
    Luckily for us there is only about 20 people in our whole block!
  • Options
    This is been a good read. I can't believe some of things people say about our players. How do they arrive at such ridiculous conclusions!? "Glory boy", Bradley Pritchard! BWP, lazy? Hamer having a mare? Defies belief. And what was the booing of Konchesky about? I don't recall him doing Charlton a diservice.
  • Options

You didn't sit in North Upper G Block did you?
  • Options
    no mate west lower it was.
  • Options
    Bloke in front of me shouts "SECOND BALL!" about 200 times a game - every time the ball goes above head height. Not that ridiculous on the face of it, but really annoying.
  • Options

This is been a good read. I can't believe some of things people say about our players. How do they arrive at such ridiculous conclusions!? "Glory boy", Bradley Pritchard! BWP, lazy? Hamer having a mare? Defies belief. And what was the booing of Konchesky about? I don't recall him doing Charlton a diservice.

I've been told - there was no reason to boo Konch. I was being petty. Running up to the Chrlton fans and kissing the Wet Spam badge on his shirt after scoring a goal against us is nothing to get upset about. ;-)
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

I've been told - there was no reason to boo Konch. I was being petty. Running up to the Chrlton fans and kissing the Wet Spam badge on his shirt after scoring a goal against us is nothing to get upset about. ;-)
    West Ham are his boyhood club.