Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Llera

Comments

• Options

Llera has been okay this season, the Blackpool and Boro games wasn't his best but he's been scoring last minute winners and been solid in defence, okay his OG yesterday was unfortunate but it's nice to see all of you jumping on this thread as soon as the guy fked up, it as if you have all had your recorders set just so you can say ' told you', fk me everyone over the course of the season will fk up a few times unless established premiership players.

Didn't you have a pop at Morro recently pig for fcking up against Boro
  • Options
    Cracking header. That's the Mig we know and love. Thought I spotted Semedo going forward too at one point; maybe just a guy with a face mask on
  • Options
    Morrison cort dervite. All three are twice the player which lerra is.

I'd even take solly at centre back over lerra now a days.
  • Options
    Llera had an absolute shocker today haha
  • Options
    Can't believe what he did at the end, never seen a decision like it before. What a plonker
  • Options
    Talal said:

Can't believe what he did at the end, never seen a decision like it before. What a plonker

Comically stupid. Reminded me so much of Manuel from Faulty Towers.
  • Options
    Will be suspended for next week, but back to score against us.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Completly agree with what was said on the FL show, if Llera had not gone running over to scream at the ref and instead continued to play, the game would of continued and they would of got a 3 3 draw, not the ref at fault but him and whoever the other wednesday player who followed him to confront the ref.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any link to it i missed the fl show last night

Poor old owls talk must be in melt down
  • Options

Any link to it i missed the fl show last night

Poor old owls talk must be in melt down

It is on iplayer as that's how i watched it.
  • Options
    Owlstalk is always in meltdown. They wouldn't know what to do with themselves if they actually got some success
  • Options
    It's a very funny forum
  • Options
    Watched it what a clown llera is
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Off_it said:

The longer he goes without one, the bigger the fuck up when it comes.

I thank you!
    I'm pleased that the confidence I showed in him earlier in this thread is now being repaid - in spades.

Well done Big Mig. Cracking fella, and I knew you wouldn't let me down cabron!
  • Options

Just letting you all know how well he's been playing and how surprised a few of us actually are at him adapting to life in the Championship, there's a long way to go yet but all is good at the moment.....maybe we'll be battling at the top again?

Prediction of the season I reckon.
  • Options
    Ah, bless.

Funny how the fella seems to have disappeared into the ether. I wonder why?
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Ah, bless.

Funny how the fella seems to have disappeared into the ether. I wonder why?

Were unbeaten in 7
    They've lost 7 in a row. However that can't be the main reason. Could of forgot his password
  • Options
    His password is clearly "massive"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Operation Pig - not heard from since November 18th :-)
  • Options
    Shock he's not been on in a while. Gloating wind up merchant if I've ever seen one, but not one with a backbone clearly.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Thought he would mention the mistake by MM for Brighton first goal yesterday at the least
  • Options
    He would have done if Miguel donkey llera didn't screw there result up
  • Options
    Find it amazing that Llera has been a regular starter for the Owls - he was struggling in L1 for us.

• Options
    That's why they're going down
    That's why they're going down
  • Options
    No doubt he'll score against us now.
  • Options
    Don't think Semedo played yesterday...injured ?
  • Options
    Just watched Llera. What a complete idiot. Massive in big trouble now. Highly entertaining.