Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Llera

Comments

• Options
    Bless you. I posted on here when you beat us last season.
  • Options

Bigger.....chortle.

Stop dick measuring already. You won a game against us well done, this is a league not a cup. Points are what matters and at the moment your lagging by 8 behind us, and barely got your nose out of the relegation zone. Come back and boast when you're a good deal ahead of us instead. Then i'll take whatever stick you can give me.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Oh and Llera's shit. Now I'm on topic too.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Removed my comment, so not feeding the troll.
  • Options
    Llera wasn't ever shit for us. He lacked concentration, if this has been sorted then I expect he would seem decent now.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Llera wasn't ever shit for us. He lacked concentration, if this has been sorted then I expect he would seem decent now.

He was shittier than a shitty stick at Colchester.
  • Options

Chortle... I've seen my club win cup finals, finish 3rd in the top flight, play in Europe....what have Charlton done?

It's a shame it's degenerated into petty point scoring.
    But just for the record - We've finished second in the top flight and won a cup final - just in case you didn't know.

As for big Mig - he has a big heart, but he always looked like an accident waiting to happen for us.
    Morrison has been very consistent from day one.

• Options
    He is dog shit. But a lovely guy apparently
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Chortle... I've seen my club win cup finals, finish 3rd in the top flight, play in Europe....what have Charlton done?

And I bet you've got a bigger cock than any of us too.

But I bet it stinks somrthing rotten.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

And I bet you've got a bigger cock than any of us too.

But I bet it stinks somrthing rotten.

Lol, very good
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

obviously charlton have done enough for you to be constantly writing on their forum. well done you beat us 2-0. we get it. now piss off back down whatever coal mine you come from.

Constantly? the day of the game and day after...hardly a shock that is it. I work in St Albans sunshine no coal mines down there.

Deep down, you're just desperate to be a southerner aren't you
  • Options

Bigger.....chortle.

Stop dick measuring already. You won a game against us well done, this is a league not a cup. Points are what matters and at the moment your lagging by 8 behind us, and barely got your nose out of the relegation zone. Come back and boast when you're a good deal ahead of us instead. Then i'll take whatever stick you can give me.
    Is English a second language?
  • Options

Chortle... Ive seen my club win cup finals, finish 3rd in the top flight, play in Europe....what have Charlton done?

But just for the record - We've finished second in the top flight and won a cup final - just in case you didn't know.

As for big Mig - he has a big heart, but he always looked like an accident waiting to happen for us.

For the record...what have you seen sunshine? I have seen my team do all of the above. ..older bigger better
  • Options

obviously charlton have done enough for you to be constantly writing on their forum. well done you beat us 2-0. we get it. now piss off back down whatever coal mine you come from.

Constantly? the day of the game and day after...hardly a shock that is it. I work in St Albans sunshine no coal mines down there.

God no, the easy pay is good though.
  • Options

Bigger.....chortle.

There's one mistake in that whole paragraph, and it's only to change a "your" to a "you're". Resorting to talking about grammar is pretty obvious an acknowledgement that you cant argue those points though.
  • Options

Chortle... Ive seen my club win cup finals, finish 3rd in the top flight, play in Europe....what have Charlton done?

For the record...what have you seen sunshine? I have seen my team do all of the above. ..older bigger better
    Grow up lad

• Options

Well, you're older.
  • Options

Bigger.....chortle.

There's one mistake in that whole paragraph, and it's only to change a "your" to a "you're". Resorting to talking about grammar is pretty obvious an acknowledgement that you cant argue those points though.

Christ well done on spotting the error. Truth be told Sheffield Wednesday are a bigger club than Charlton? We've been wank for years but I'd be embarrassed if we only took 450 away.

• Options
    As discussed on numerous occasions last season...who gives a toss who's a 'bigger' club. We beat you to the league title last year, we are above you this year...that is what matters, not who is supposedly 'bigger'.

Now get over yourselves and jog on back to your own MASSIVE forum
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Sheffield Wednesday are one of the list of clubs that had some sort of minor fame/success MANY years ago and still live of it due to now being nothing big, yes they were in the PAST bigger then us and yes in the PAST achieved more but what have you done recently, there not even the most succesful/famous club in Sheffield in recent times.

I hate to break it to are Wednesday WUM/Troll but in my travels with work talking with football fans from around the world, the sheffield club they no of, play in red and white stripes, even if they dont no the name's of the two clubs.

Let's be honest the thing your most famous for is other teams playing at your ground(in the PAST), only people who think you are still an important club are your own deluded fans and the deluded pundits who have not set foot on a football pitch in 15/20 years or more.

Your a club with a semi-famous PAST or ground to be realistic.

You might have more fame then us over all in your PAST and we might not be as famous as we were when we had our stint in the Premier in recent time's but at least we can see the truth of our club rather living in the delusion that so many of yours fans seem to.

Respect to Utd fans who in the few times i have met some have shown that you can be a football fan from Sheffield and not be a complete deluded fool.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    My dads bigger than your dad. Chuff.
  • Options

God no, the easy pay is good though.
    Ah. So you're the monkey for some Home Counties organ grinder. No wonder Yorkshire lost the miners strike, even though Sheffield is basically in Derbyshire
  • Options

Bigger.....chortle.

Christ well done on spotting the error. Truth be told Sheffield Wednesday are a bigger club than Charlton? We've been wank for years but I'd be embarrassed if we only took 450 away.

I'd be more embarassed if my team was heading back to League 1 for the umpteenth time.
    Surely, Sheff W are the least successful "big" club in England, in the last 30 odd years ?
  • Options
    The dreams over mate .... We have been far more successful than you in the last 20 years ... We beat you to the title last year and currently sit in a much better position on the table, the fact you're here trying and failing to wind up a bunch of Charlton fans should be ringing alarm bells for your delusional higher status... Shouldn't you be on the Everton and Man Us forums, or would they even remember who you are?
  • Options
    #FunnyFootballClubs

Sheffield Wednesday.

Oh it's not Twitter? Sorry.
  • Options
    Sorry to ask, but why has this thread turned into a slanging match ?
    OOLA came on here to give his/her opinion on "LLera" (the clue is in the thread title).
    Now, it seems to Me that Llera was a try-er for CAFC, but was liable to the odd (or 3) mistake in every game, but, good luck to the fella, He's now playing regular at a Championship club. Personally think Cort & Morrison are better C/H's. but, thats my opinion.
    Cheer up everyone, its nearly Christmas !

owlsonlineadmin:
    Happy Christmas mate, and a HNY.

• Options
    Llera is shit

Sheff Wed are shit

Charlton are average

Done.
  • Options
    Briefly met him when we played in Ireland in '09. He was walking along with some Wimpy chips apart from the rest of the squad so I asked him how he was finding South London, the answer being "no talk, I eat" which is fair enough I guess.

Later he did give out a couple of free beers... Because they were too warm for him. Nowhere near as much a dickhead as Izale McLeod.
  • Options

Sorry to ask, but why has this thread turned into a slanging match ?
    OOLA came on here to give his/her opinion on "LLera" (the clue is in the thread title).
    Now, it seems to Me that Llera was a try-er for CAFC, but was liable to the odd (or 3) mistake in every game, but, good luck to the fella, He's now playing regular at a Championship club. Personally think Cort & Morrison are better C/H's. but, thats my opinion.
    Cheer up everyone, its nearly Christmas !

owlsonlineadmin:
    Happy Christmas mate, and a HNY.

If he's sudenly your "mate" then God help you.
  • Options

Bit silly as age will clearly come into this arguement. What I know we both saw was us win a league title last season although you did get the joys of an open top bus parade around the city with your Runners up trophy. If your not first your last.