Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Llera

Comments

• Options

Chortle... Ive seen my club win cup finals, finish 3rd in the top flight, play in Europe....what have Charlton done?

It's a shame it's degenerated into petty point scoring.
    But just for the record - We've finished second in the top flight and won a cup final - just in case you didn't know.

As for big Mig - he has a big heart, but he always looked like an accident waiting to happen for us.
    Morrison has been very consistent from day one.

For the record...what have you seen sunshine? I have seen my team do all of the above. ..older bigger better
    Bit silly as age will clearly come into this arguement. What I know we both saw was us win a league title last season although you did get the joys of an open top bus parade around the city with your Runners up trophy. If your not first your last.
    I'm 31, hardly an old codger I was fortunate to watch us as a ten year old when we weren't too bad.

To be honest I found the bus parade embarrassing as we had done nothing of note.
  • Options
    Always be older than me ;-) I've been lucky enough to witness the greatest game ever at Wembley following my team (maybe bias) Happy Xmas and I wish Wednesday all the luck for the rest of the season............in games against Palace and Millwall.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Owl!
  • Options
    Llera was an absolute rock again today, if he carries on I can see Spain calling him up.
  • Options

Llera was an absolute rock again today, if he carries on I can see Spain calling him up.

Oh dear.

Too much drink over Christmas?

• Options
    Maybe, but he's a class act.
  • Options
    Hahahah Yup, I can picture Del Bosque now..

"No! I don't want Alboil, or Puyol, or Pique, or Ramos, or any of the many Spanish defenders in La Liga, I think we'll call on El Burro de Acero Ciudad, El Yelmo con Casco, El Pollo Descabezado, BIG MIG to play ahead of all of them!"
  • Options
    Me and pig pulled the same joke out of the cracker this year. Funnily enough, I bought mine in Sheffield.

Llera a class act. Old'uns are the best'uns.

That's cheered me up haha.
  • Options

Me and pig pulled the same joke out of the cracker this year. Funnily enough, I bought mine in Sheffield.

Llera a class act. Old'uns are the best'uns.

That's cheered me up haha.

Trust me, i'd be surprised if a Spanish giant like Barcelona doesn't come in for him, sheer quality.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic ... That's made me laugh Pig ... Happy Xmas ...
  • Options
    They'll be saying Semedo for Portugal next......................
  • Options
    Poor attempt even by ur standards Pig
  • Options
    Set to leave Wednesday, being told his contract will not be renewed - harsh.
  • Options
    surely not. A player good enough for Barca or Real? Dave Jones, what a muppet.
  • Options
    I heard that LA Galaxy are looking for a "Big Name" to replace Beckham.

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Alright OP don't think we've spoken before. Can't believe you're binning off one of your top scorers (at both ends). Whats it like back in that bottom 3 then after your little revival?
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Alright OP don't think we've spoken before. Can't believe you're binning off one of your top scorers (at both ends). Whats it like back in that bottom 3 then after your little revival?

Not very good thanks, but we're 'on a learning curve' according to DJ, in all seriousness I think we'll be okay, lets see who we bring in.

Getting tight at the bottom now though.

• Options
    Off_it said:

I heard that LA Galaxy are looking for a "Big MIG Name" to replace Beckham.

There...that makes sense now!!

;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Was up at yours OP just before xmas first time I've been to Hillsborough very impressive albeit half empty and dated. Thought your lot were a bit quiet that day and fortunate to run out winners we were all over you early doors until the wonder strike :-( What did you reckon about our support that day; feel free to have a dig like some of our own who revel is slating the away support.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Classy.

Maybe a few opposition forwards offered him cash occassionally - Colchester springs to mind. Nobody is that bad without trying to be.
  • Options
    Lost any respect I had for him if that's true.
  • Options
    WTF?

a) I can't believe Llera's English is actually good enough to execute the offer of a bribe, but more importantly,
    b) Even if he's joking, that's on very dodgy ground

I'm surprised Wednesday are getting rid I thought that, despite being utterly terrible, he was quite popular up there ?
  • Options
    MOM today, Well done, killer corner lol.
  • Options
    Oh, hello Piggy. There's a surprise.

;o)
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Cool story
  • Options
    Think he bribed the whole Hull team today. They were woeful.
    And the ref who gave the first goal, he was off side.
    Still wearing the waterpolo hat I see.
  • Options
    Piggy. Is CL the only other teams forum you visit or do you spend all your life trawling through football teams fans forums. Aren't you a bit worried ? Some people would think it very sad.