Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Llera

Comments

• Options

No doubt he'll score against us now.

nailed on.
  • Options

No doubt he'll score against us now.

nailed on.
    Luckily he will be defending the other end so we can out score him.
  • Options
    A liability at the back, but always likely to give you a goal or two up front.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

A liability at the back, but always likely to give you a goal or two up front.

A perfect example, scores a great goal in the last minute when down to 9 men at home against Swindon in the league. Then gets himself sent off against Swindon in the play offs at home, then having to go to pens.
  • Options
    To be fair, he did the right thing getting sent off against Swindon
  • Options
    One way or another I think Big Mig will be plying his trade back in division one next season. That's his level. I wish him well.
  • Options
    Hope someone can confirm this , but looks as if big mig received his 5th yellow today so will miss our game next week
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

Hope someone can confirm this , but looks as if big mig received his 5th yellow today so will miss our game next week

On tv it flashed up his 7th of season
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He has had 7 bookings, he served his suspension a few games ago.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

He has had 7 bookings, he served his suspension a few games ago.

Thank God for that. I would have been gutted if he couldn't "play" .
  • Options
    Ok thanks guys
  • Options
    It's a nailed on cert he'll score next week.
  • Options

It's a nailed on cert he'll score next week past his own keeper at least 3 times.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Just a bump to this thread - solid as a rock today, did what he needed to keep a second clean sheet in a row, Well done big Mig.
  • Options
    Cracking goal at forest - and another comedy performance after that too.

Funny we didn't hear from you then.
  • Options
    He's shite. As is his team.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Cracking goal at forest - and another comedy performance after that too.

Funny we didn't hear from you then.

You did though, dig it up if you want, I'm sure I said he was unlucky and had a decent game and we deserved at least a draw in that game too, funny how you have to dig out an an own goal from moons ago though.

• Options
    Yeah, moons ago - decades in fact.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I don't mind this site, good posters on here too, especially the ones that still support Semedo, he's magic you know.

• Options
    Funny how you only show up now after months away when you were losing every game, but hey it's a funny old world we live in, right?
  • Options

I don't mind this site, good posters on here too, especially the ones that still support Semedo, he's magic you know.

The ones who still "support" Semedo? What on earth are you babbling on about old boy? We support Charlton.
  • Options
    I thought he was solid today and improved as the game went on. Not sure it will last but his heading and positioning were impressive today, especially second half after a nervous firsy ten.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Funny how you only show up now after months away when you were losing every game, but hey it's a funny old world we live in, right?

If it makes you feel better I'll pop on more often pal.

• Options

I thought he was solid today and improved as the game went on. Not sure it will last but his heading and positioning were impressive today, especially second half after a nervous firsy ten.

Good post mate, finally someone who saw the game that can offer their personal view.
  • Options
    I mean do some of you really want operationpig to give you regular updates on Wednesdays season ....... Weird
  • Options
    Take the rough with the smooth though Oohaa, I mean after his own goal at Forest this thread was buzzing, seems quiet today though.
  • Options
    Piggy your like a bad itch that won't go away, now where did I put that cream?
  • Options
    Anyone that thinks Llera is a decent footballer either knows nothing about the game or wasn't at Colchester away.

Wednesday fans will rub it in after yesterday but even they know deep down he's fookin terrible.