Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Llera

Comments

• Options

Piggy. Is CL the only other teams forum you visit or do you spend all your life trawling through football teams fans forums. Aren't you a bit worried ? Some people would think it very sad.

you should be flattered that a fan like me is on here giving my expert views, also you might also have one of the best football fans forums apart from ours ;)

• Options

Piggy. Is CL the only other teams forum you visit or do you spend all your life trawling through football teams fans forums. Aren't you a bit worried ? Some people would think it very sad.

you should be flattered that a fan like me is on here giving my expert views, also you might also have one of the best football fans forums apart from ours ;)

So you do trawl them all.

• Options
    No mate, you and Hudd are my only accounts
  • Options
    Operationpig could you please translate what llera said at the end of the match interview on the pitch ;-)
  • Options
    Yeah, it was his Yorkshire accent (i know some of you struggle with it) he basically said, that he loves it here and it's a massive club and he doesn't want to leave, he went on to say Hull was lucky we didn't hit them for six! - Hope that helps
  • Options
    I wonder how much he offered the keeper to throw one in.
  • Options

Yeah, it was his Yorkshire accent (i know some of you struggle with it) he basically said, that he loves it here and it's a massive club and he doesn't want to leave, he went on to say Hull was lucky we didn't hit them for six! - Hope that helps</blockquote

He also said that this time next year that they will be challenging for a champions league place ;)

• Options
    cafc999 said:

Yeah, it was his Yorkshire accent (i know some of you struggle with it) he basically said, that he loves it here and it's a massive club and he doesn't want to leave, he went on to say Hull was lucky we didn't hit them for six! - Hope that helps

Did he? must of missed that, but if he did then fair play, good to see a well balanced and realistic view! lol.
  • Options
    Reckon you'll stay up? Peterborough can score goals which will help them, Wednesday with Jones i don't really see them dropping. Wouldn't surprise me if Birmingham dropped.
  • Options
    If we win Wolves next week, then it will bring us into the pack of Birmingham, Ipswich Huddersfield, Wolves and Blackpool so it's anyones guess.

The team who I think are in a bit of a state are Huddersfield at the moment, not won a league game for ages and Birmingham seem to be dropping, I also think Dean Saunders will steer Wolves clear and personally, I'm astonished they are doing so badly this year!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bristol City, Barnsley & Hudders to go down in my opinion, Peterborough & Wednesday whilst not being the greatest teams over 46 games have enough about them to finish in that lower mid table area.(15th-18th).

• Options
    Huddersfield were no great shakes when we played them in the Cup last week, Piggy,

But on the day, they were better organised than us and wanted it more.
    And they had a goalscorer.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Huddersfield were no great shakes when we played them in the Cup last week, Piggy,

But on the day, they were better organised than us and wanted it more.
    And they had a goalscorer.

TBH I don't read anything into cup games anymore, yeah it's true that fans like a cup run but we were awful at home against MK then go and win at Hull.
  • Options

Flirtbox
    Free UK Dating Site
    Operationpig (38) from United Kingdom, England, East Yorkshire, Sheffield

GENERAL
    UsernameOperationpig
    SexualityMale seeking Female
    Age38
    StarsignLeo
    AreaUnited Kingdom, England, East YorkshireTownSheffield
    Member since01/10/2011
    Homepagehttp://www.flirtbox.co.uk/operationpig
    MY APPEARANCE
    Height
    Bodyshape
    Haircolour
    Hairstyle
    Eyecolour
    General appearance
    MY LIFE
    ProfessionEducation
    MY INTERESTS
    Looking for...

• Options

Flirtbox
    Free UK Dating Site
    Operationpig (38) from United Kingdom, England, East Yorkshire, Sheffield

GENERAL
    UsernameOperationpig
    SexualityMale seeking Female
    Age38
    StarsignLeo
    AreaUnited Kingdom, England, East YorkshireTownSheffield
    Member since01/10/2011
    Homepagehttp://www.flirtbox.co.uk/operationpig
    MY APPEARANCE
    Height
    Bodyshape
    Haircolour
    Hairstyle
    Eyecolour
    General appearance
    MY LIFE
    ProfessionEducation
    MY INTERESTS
    Looking for...

• Options
    Will be surprised if he dosent have the game of his life tomorrow.
  • Options
    First return back since he was released. Hoping for a comical performance from him
  • Options
    Never rated him but when he left us he was an honest pro, gave his all but just wasn't all that.

He seems to have picked up the ability to have a right old winge at the ref and dive in the couple of years since he left which is somewhat of a shame.
  • Options
    You have got to watch the football league show tonight lads, watch big migs goal when he drew us level after we went 0-2 down.

Absolute legend.

Oh and the penalty that Derby got was engineered by Jamie Wards diving, well done big mig today!!
  • Options
    He's still fucking shit!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    P*ss off Miss Piggy, we aren't interested.
  • Options
    Why the fuck would we want to watch anything involving your shower of shite !
  • Options

You have got to watch the football league show tonight lads, watch big migs goal when he drew us level after we went 0-2 down.

Absolute legend.

Oh and the penalty that Derby got was engineered by Jamie Wards diving, well done big mig today!!

BORING.
  • Options
    Just saying, after all it is a Llera thread!
  • Options
    Would be more constructive "just saying " on a shit Wednesday site where they might actually give a shit
  • Options

Just saying, after all it is a Llera thread!

Best response ever.

• Options
    Karma is a b!tch and i'm fully confident that in the next few weeks we will see another Big Mig Classic.
  • Options
    Mate, you've been saying that all season lol
  • Options

Mate, you've been saying that all season lol

And every now and then, he pops up with a classic own goal or argues with the ref while the other team scores!
  • Options
    Piggy you and your whippet loving chums must be mightily proud that your massive club is sitting haughtily in 19th position with a -9 goal difference and two wins off bottom place.