Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

John Terry Retires from International Football

Dan Roan ‏@danroan
Terry retires from England: "I feel The FA, have made my position with the national team untenable."

Comments

• Nothing to do with your own behaviour then John?
  • and being a total c11t for years.
  • Nothing to do with him ageing and turning into a run of the mill ch

On top of being a despicable human being
  • Fkn shame. :/
  • Good.

Agreed.

Onwards and upwards.

• Can't argue with the above. Should've done the decent thing and done it earlier. Wouldn't pee on him etc etc.
  • Seen milk turn quicker than him.

Utter helm. What he done in the champions league against barca sums him up
  • Wins the award for Biggest Wanker in football in my opinion!
  • though he is a complete tosser he was alright for us during the euros. threw his body on the line a few times.
  • Sponsored links:

• Teflon terry ,good riddance, And take your cock nose with ya....
  • He was our best player at Euro 2012.

He handled Anton ferdinands disgraceful behaviour at the recent QPR with great dignity.
    The England team willk be much the worse for this spiteful action of the FA and the Ferdinands.

He's a complete c**t but agree with you there.
  • edited September 2012

He was our best player at Euro 2012.

He handled Anton ferdinands disgraceful behaviour at the recent QPR with great dignity.
    The England team willk be much the worse for this spiteful action of the FA and the Ferdinands.

Yeah I can't wait for Ferdinand to retire as well, another massive c**t.
  • John terry best centre half in a long time. But by the next Tournament would have been past it.
  • A bad human being, but you can't fault his effort on the pitch and his commitment to Chelsea.

• I hate Terry with a passion but I have to begrudgingly say he has a point. He has already been cleared of the offence in a court of law so an FA hearing seems very unfair. Still a grade A W***** though!!
  • edited September 2012
    i think england will get a good few fans back. the only person who believes he's never done anything wrong is john terry. barca semi final was perfect example. denied kicking him . then saw the replay. then had to apologise. don't care if he will be missed on the pitch. england football will be a better place without him.
  • Smudge is right that he was our best player in the Euros. Thankfully, I'll now be spared the mixed emotions of ever hoping he does well again.
  • CAFCdamo said:

A bad human being, but you can't fault his effort on the pitch and his commitment to Chelsea.

got any ones from the germany game?
  • scum scum scum
  • Sponsored links:

• Ok thanks for that announcement.

Idiot of a human being.

Next.
  • edited September 2012
    Its alright we've got Lescott to replace him:

• Lost his captaincy, a manager, and a lot of fans, all based on lies.
    FA are a disgrace, few players have tried more for their country in recent years. They've hounded him out, a court ruling obviously isn't quite enough for them.

Got to hand it to Rio, Anton, FA, Roberts, Crooks etc, they're the real winners at the end of the day.
  • I still believe Terry was guilty and am disappointed he hasn't also resigned from Chelsea. The national team and football fans are the real winners.
  • the growing list of players that has won preety much everything at club level but never been passed a quater final with england. a cole, rooney, gerrard, ferdinand to name a few of the others.
  • edited September 2012
    I know this was done to death in the previous thread ,but I suspect Terry would have been found guilty in a civil court under the burden of proof 'balance of probabilities' rather than the criminal court 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

He is clearly not innocent as he admitted using racist language and swearing at Anton Ferdinand ,the fact his lawyer was able to put an argument about the context of the remarks meant that the magistrate had no option but to find him not guilty .

This is good news and I can fully support England again.
  • Lost his captaincy, a manager, and a lot of fans, all based on lies.
    FA are a disgrace, few players have tried more for their country in recent years. They've hounded him out, a court ruling obviously isn't quite enough for them.

Got to hand it to Rio, Anton, FA, Roberts, Crooks etc, they're the real winners at the end of the day.

In a court of law it has to be proved beyond reasonable doubt, the FA only need to prove on the balance of probabilities, if the FA feel there is a case to answer then they should pursue it.

Interested to know what the disgraceful behaviour was and if it was any worse than goading americans in a heathrow hotel the day after 9/11.

That said I would have preferred his retirement had been determined by football not "political" matters.