Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I HATE FOXES

Comments

• Haha, Francesca, I have to say I think northlondonaddick might have been joking in most of the posts above.

Tho i thoroughly recommend him for your programme. The only problem being I dont think anyone else would get a word in.

I think goonerhater should do it.
  • Thanks Curb-It.

I think the bastards should be burnt -----------------------------not the foxes thats the BBC !

Do i get the job ?
  • Is Basil Brush the new Jimmy Savile?
  • Macronate Member said
    October 2012
    you'd think that the larger supermarkets would be all over the sale of big cat excrement.

Tescos already sell it under the name value burgers!
  • maybe going out to try and find some.Thanks Francesca Panetta 07817 168339

as for looking for some I'd suggest going to Barnehurst and you should spot one within five minutes. If JohnBoyUK rings you give him a break he's lonely ;-)
  • edited February 2013
    PL54 said:

My Nan has foxes in the house - she is a proper mentalist though.

One thing is for sure - you definately don't want to speak to my Nan about this

• maybe going out to try and find some.Thanks Francesca Panetta 07817 168339

as for looking for some I'd suggest going to Barnehurst and you should spot one within five minutes. If JohnBoyUK rings you give him a break he's lonely ;-)
    lololololololol thanks mate, my mouthful of tea is now covering my PC monitor!

• Greenie said:

My land rover loves the cute disease ridden vermin, out in t'country they just run out into the bloody road, I find it difficult to swerve on a country road! Never mind!

In a Landie, you'd find it difficult to swerve anywhere without finishing your journey upside down in a ditch.
  • lots of soppy old biddies in London put out food for them .. There are not too many around here .. the farmers and gamekeepers shoot them

I don't think it's got anything to do with the nutters with guns. The human population of Lincs is only one per hectare. It's, understandably, just not a very popular place for anything to live is it?
    :-)
  • I love foxes and think they are wonderful creatures, there's a great website that will send you medicine should you have fox with mange frequent your garden (http://www.nfws.org.uk/mange/treatment01.htm) - you have to hide the medicine in jam sandwiches (a foxes favourite food) but it really works.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2013
    Keep the medicine @se9addick, I'll stick to administering a .243 lead asprain delivered straight through the cannister. Thats the best way to deal with a problem chicken thieving charlie
  • Only really see the flat variety around here since the Wainscott bypass opened...
  • See i warned ya

they are all firming up them and the Moles the kids they have attacked are from the future and were sent here to save us in 2044 but the foxes and moles knew it and have tried to take them out

the finger that was bitten was the finger that is used to pull the trigger to kill Mole king 34 and Fox master 45

we are doomed
  • A fox once shat on my tortoise some years ago when I lived in Eltham.
  • I bet the tortoise looked like a vikings helmet
  • Can we shoot cats first please? The bastards.
  • edited February 2013
    Have any of you read Fleet Street Fox?

http://www.fleetstreetfox.com/
  • redsek said:

Can we shoot cats first please? The bastards.

Crossed. The. Line. Fella! Grrrrrrrrrrr.
  • Aun

The foxes are building an army as we sleep them and moles

You have to watch them and its u veggies fault

I will build a stronger army and deal with them
  • Sponsored links:

• Just stay the fxxk away from my cats NLA and everything will be sweet.

Do I make myself clear? ;o)
  • It wont be me mate but those foxes are devious bstds

However in war civilians can get hurt
  • One of the biggest threats to native song birds is the domestic cat, why anyone who champions animal rights would own a cat is beyond me. And they shit on me allotment! ; )
  • I won't be backing down and even if I feel the sting of BIG_ROB's spud gun on my flesh I'll go down swinging.

When the shit goes down, I'll be ready.
  • Save your anger my veggie pal and join me fighting the moles and foxes
  • But I really like moles. So cute.
  • Save your anger my veggie pal and join me fighting the moles and foxes

I got a few mole contracts on the go at the moment nla pal. AUN, loose the cat pal ; )
  • Mate the moles are the brains of it all under the ground networks of tunnels and villages

Then they trick you all by prenteding they are blind

My sources tell me they have huge resources of weaponary and an airforce
  • Can we change this thread to I hate owls? It might get more of a response!!!
  • BIG_ROB said:

Save your anger my veggie pal and join me fighting the moles and foxes

I got a few mole contracts on the go at the moment nla pal. AUN, loose the cat pal ; )
    Wondered how long til you piped up mate. Yeah yeah killing is my business and business is good blah blah blah ;o) The cats are staying and my missus knows she's not being pulled from the burning building til I've got my three babies out.

I like owls too. Though not the Sheffield ones. Swivelly headed bastardos.