Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I HATE FOXES

Comments

• Just me an u rob

Aun when the time comes your cats will desert you then you will see just me and rob will rescue you from the war zone

Owls i shit em
  • If Rob's got my back then I'm pretty much fxxked. I swear he'd devour me with mint sauce from the toes up just to prove a carnivorous point.
  • edited February 2013
    I would happily strangle any cat. They kill (not eat) wild birds and the birds have a much greater right to our country than they do.

Dogs mostly deserve to be here and they rarely eat other animals - apart from that one on here some weeks back that killed an innocent deer.

Foxes are wild animals and part of our demographic.
  • Aun

Rob or moles you decide 8)
  • LenGlover said:

Have any of you read Fleet Street Fox?

http://www.fleetstreetfox.com/

No, but I've read Fantastic Mr Fox. Not seen the film though.

We've got bloody loads here in the Eltham Park area. Surrounded by woodland. We've just about finished the mating season now, all that screaming! Just have all those cubs to look forward to over the next few months.
  • Aun

Moles it is mate. They'll be softer on my skin ;o)
  • Can't we chan

Aun

Bloody Molewill supporters, should be banned. Or whatever they do to Moles.

• edited February 2013
    yerwebe said:

I bet the tortoise looked like a vikings helmet

Post of the year, and it's only February!
  • After watching the clip from Megashark on here this morning, I'm looking over my shoulder - Megamole will attack people waiting at the bus stop.

Don't stand still. Be scared, very scared.
  • Oggy Red said:

Can't we chan

Aun

Bloody Molewill supporters, should be banned. Or whatever they do to Moles.

I've heard they mass in Block 28 and they're planning to sabotage the Valley pitch to put the kibosh on a certain Addicks victory.

EDIT- Word is they had a stool pigeon in Ben Hamer's garden so they're resorting to Plan B. Whatever that is?!?
  • Sponsored links:

• Got number 6

Stood on its back snd pulled its neck knew buying the bear traps was a good idea

Two tabbies and a tortoise shell innocent victims or so i thought but they were wired up the bstds
  • Macronate said:

@Stig

you are right of course but they are one of the only animals i know that deliberately set out to wind you up. why else would a fox crap on top of a kids slide? some of the angles they land their turds on could only be achieved by their mates holding them up. swear i can hear the sniggering at me as they're doing it.

Proper belly laugh at that one! Tears and everything...
  • Macronate said:

@Stig

you are right of course but they are one of the only animals i know that deliberately set out to wind you up. why else would a fox crap on top of a kids slide? some of the angles they land their turds on could only be achieved by their mates holding them up. swear i can hear the sniggering at me as they're doing it.

Easily pleased.......
  • BIG_ROB said:

Macronate said:

@Stig

Easily pleased.......
    Good imagination Rob...
  • BIG_ROB said:

Macronate said:

@Stig

Easily pleased.......
    Good imagination Rob...
    ; )
  • Got number 7 tied to a chair using the old plier trick on its nails and i got carried away with my cut throat so its missing an ear

Keeps looking at my can of petrol wont take long to get it to spill the beans i hope

• Got number 7 tied to a chair using the old plier trick on its nails and i got carried away with my cut throat so its missing an ear

Keeps looking at my can of petrol wont take long to get it to spill the beans i hope

Don't mention petrol, if GH hears about it it's gonna be the final apocalypse!

@AddickUpNorth and @nth london addick, I do a bit of driven mole now and again when I can't be bother to kneel down and set me traps! ; )
  • @BIG_ROB You can go off people y'know! That's gonna scar my dreams tonight. And the poor little mole is distressing too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Pmsl, I never ate it ffs! ; )
  • If we ever meet for a beer mate, please, please don't rock up in a moleskin suit will ya. And no f'ing porkie scratchings either!
  • Good lad ;o)
  • Can I wear me cow skin shoes? ; )
  • No offence pal but with big fuck off gun like that I'd expect to bag something bigger than a fat mouse!
  • edited February 2013
    That me old side-by-side, I only use it for birds and rabbits!
  • ....and moles
  • BIG_ROB said:

....and veggies

• BIG_ROB said:

@AddickUpNorth and @nth london addick, I do a bit of driven mole now and again when I can't be bother to kneel down and set me traps! ; )

Even though we are miles apart in many ways, loving your self depreciating irony in this pic Rob, pair play mate! Made me smile.