Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Captain (RIP)

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Friendly guy mate yes me to a tee.

Vince is in the sh+t mate as he turned up washed and brushed up at the funeral but looked like a bag of kak when he was best man at one of the Dundee boys weddings few months back-----------rumour was the wife to be isnt to happy and was at onepoint gona ban him from the wedding! she sees him all spruced up and he is a dead wee man.
  • Options
    Great to hear Cappo received such a great send off. He will never be forgotten. I am so sorry could not get there yesterday, but we raised a glass along with the Notts fans who met him on a number of occassions who cannot believe they will not be able to relive the unrivalled banter they had with him in the future. RIP mate,,,and as for that CJ!!!
  • Options
    Just picked up on this thread. Late I know. I am sure it was Captain that was dressed as Superman at Cambridge when we had to walk through fields to get the our entrance and he unsuccessfully tried to ride the grazing livestock. It was a lot of years ago and there were lots of pints of Abbot Ale in me but it was very funny.
    No animals were hurt in the making of this fun moment.
    RIP Captain.