Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall ban 13 year old and put him on an education programme

Comments

• Options
    Ok his english isn't great ;)....but you get his sentiments just posted on MO...this is what Sordell lie's have caused..

Ive been a seson ticket holder since i was ten , over 25 yrs now but im finding it hard to put into words how i feel about the treatment my six friends and family members were dealt with saturday? As i wasnt ejected or arressted it seems only right i should set the record straight. The incident occured when a fella came up abt 20mins into the game and wanted held opening a flag/banner? As weve never been caught in this situation you just assume its another NOLU banner it was only when it was passed along and you caught got under it you really think what it says?. Ive got to say my initial reaction was relief that it wasnt racially motivated because then you really are in the shit both personally and in respect to the damage it does to the club and as SUPPORTERS we dont want this. So it was never made or brought in by us and when the stewards finally arrived 60mins later everyone was prepared to talk to club officals even though we beleived had hadnt done anything; hence why we stayed in our seats and just threw the flag to the ground?. BUT THE MSG IM TRYING TO GET ACROSS IS THAT THE FELLA WHO BROUGHT THE BANNER IN AND UP HAD HIS OWN AGENDA HE WANTED TO GET ACROSS. BUT AS A MILLWALL FAN AND LOCAL YOU KNOW NOT TO GRASS BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU DONT SHIT ON YUOR OWN!!!!!. And by this fella protesting against 1 ban he has put 6 in the shit which is bollocks considering there innocence and the fact 2 children were arrested?. I WOULD APPEAL TO YOU TO DO THE RIGHT THING IF YOU ARE MILLWALL BECAUSE WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND IF YOU DONT OWN UP EVEN YOU WILL AGREE A HIDING IS THE LEAST YOU WILL GET. MTID

• Options
    That is fantastic.
  • Options
    Still don't give a shit.
  • Options
    Millwall shame themselves once again.
    SLL comes on & posts an essay.

Sound familiar?
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Are you expecting some sympathy then? Even if that is true, highly unlikely imo, what you are basically saying is that 6 people held up a banner & not one of them thought to ask what was on it first, even though as he states he was later relieved to find it wasn't racist?

Yeah right...for all they knew then it could have said "All Spanners Take It Up The Arris".
  • Options
    You couldn't make it up could you.

And as said on here earlier, it's never their fault, even when they are - allegedly - stitched up by one of their own.
  • Options
    That is classic
  • Options
    so since my last post

millwall supporter telling me there is no difference between me shouting some "orange" abuse at simon jordan and someone mocking some-one has been stabbed? really?

yes there is some other bad taste stuff at other clubs but it is definately a monority. Even in the hatred of liverpool and manure it is a pretty small minority who focus on munich/hillsborough

And if most charlton suporters can rise above this stuff I personally think it's something to be proud of
  • Options
    Surely this is a case for @Stig and his photoshop skills?
  • Options
    so from the above , has the fella who handed the message to these innocents just nutdowned it and let them take the flack ??

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    the sticks and stones on here are unbeilvable.

are you all members of the Mary Whitehouse Party or something similar?

Having said that you are a kent club...so i suppose most of you are keeping up the 'Mr Angry from Tunbridge Wells' perceptions.
  • Options

Having said that you are a kent club...so i suppose most of you are keeping up the 'Mr Angry from Tunbridge Wells' perceptions.

So Nicky who do you believe Ambler or the kid's family,they can't both be right?
  • Options
    hahahahaha off ya trot then. see ya.

• Options

Kent? Oh dear.. Not only are you deluded but you should have a look at your own clubs core support before having a strop.
    And by the way ... "wall" .. really?

• Options
    if it makes you feel any better nick , no one on this planet earth hates the scum more than me and the whole issue with Sordell is not nice at all and seems like the kid has been badly treated and the punters who might get in trouble for the flag are unlucky as well but when you mingle with a large ratio of c**** that sort of thing can happen.....
    so boreoff now
    yours
    mr angry from tunbridge
  • Options
    edited November 2012

I bet after your last post you thought we would all get it! I bet Sparrows face palmed himself after reading it!
  • Options
    I think he's just embarrassed. Firstly for writing 'unbeilvable' and secondly for putting that rant from Mr.Innocent on here for us all to laugh at.

• Options
    It was actually 7 people who got arrested and i know one of them. As mentioned above is true, someone run up the steps and put it out across the fans. The banner basically crowd surfed along until the police finally came in.
  • Options
    I try to be charitable with these Millwall types I really do but golly gosh what a complete "knob". If any of these apologists for rank, off handed and base behavior ever turned up in Chipping Sodbery-On-Medway, I would have to report them to neighborhood watch, what!
  • Options
    but golly gosh "what a knob"

as we say down our way..ENOUGH SAID!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You couldn't make it up!!
  • Options

but golly gosh "what a knob"

as we say down our way..ENOUGH SAID!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Options
    NickyWallyJones, have you ever tried to buy your own season ticket seat for a cup game and been surprised it is already taken?
  • Options
    CHOOOO CHOOOO YOU BLOODY WELL COULD....

The smell of the high and mighty here and the holier than tho rancor that exists really is stupifying...

as for Defoe...i'll hold you up as the prime example of a middle class modernist whose crippled the game for an old skool spectator....i just wish you could have just stuck to cricket...i really do...

anyhow how do i say goodbye on here...choo chooo again? or 'i'll just zip up my anorak'...(i thought i would leave you with some modernist Millwall predjucies about our beloved country cousins)
  • Options
    Well, I don't know about you, but I miss him already...
  • Options
    someone that actually posts more b*llocks than golfie.
  • Options
    By crikey, one is soiling oneself laughing at the way this thread is heading.
  • Options
    Don't worry.
    He will return, just like SLL, just like Bunny.
  • Options
    I still can't believe this fella is over the age of 40 and has spent his entire day on another clubs forum.

Sad, must be a pretty slow queue down at the job centre.
  • Options
    I love how middle class is an insult to these people!

He (she?) will be back in 5 minutes to provide more comedy.