Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall ban 13 year old and put him on an education programme

12346»

Comments

• Options
    This is the funniest thread since the Witton Albion guy. What a laugh we've all had down the yacht club.

Justice for the Millwall 6 (and counting) !! "Well, c***stable, we was standing there when this geezer give us a large sheet to hold - we fought we was helping wiv his laundry, honest !!"

Millwall are the Serbia of English football - loathsome, self-pitying and delusional. They've invented a new form of communication - pwopaganda !!

No-one likes them, but they don't care - or maybe they do, it seems.

A vintage performance of Carry On Millwall. Infamy, infamy - they've all got it in for me !!

• Options
    Pwopaganda! Said in a faux mockney accent.
  • Options
    Anyone for Cricket?
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Don't worry.
    He will return, just like SLL, just like Bunny.

Ha.
  • Options
    Serious question, what happened with Millwall at Ferencvaros? Never heard about that, but can imagine it being pretty dodgy over there.
  • Options
    Check out the various videos on you tube. Reckon they got turned over out there as all the hooligans in Hungary joined forces at the time.
  • Options

Check out the various videos on you tube. Reckon they got turned over out there as all the hooligans in Hungary joined forces at the time.

It was a lively trip and the main incident when their mob attacked us from behind & the side, Millwall came out on top. Loads of other things occurred, certainly an eye opening trip to the wonders of Budapest, they do like to carry a blade.
  • Options
    Lol!!!
  • Options
    Pwoper Nawty it was.
  • Options

It was a lively trip and the main incident when their mob attacked us from behind & the side, Millwall came out on top. Loads of other things occurred, certainly an eye opening trip to the wonders of Budapest, they do like to carry a blade. Luckily we managed to get out a few sheets and smother them, before we legged it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

because of sordells actions...

Magic! It's never their fault!

I feel for the police horses, what have you done Sordell?

Deny it all you want but you have a racist element who have to take some of the blame for an (apparent) innocent 13 year old getting banned. I wonder if the 13 year old is below?

Embarrassing ain't the word. I mean there are young children holding them up along with middle aged men. I don't get it.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Broken Britain's just a bit more broken down there mate. Looks like the audition room for a Jeremy Kyle show...
  • Options
    iiiiiiinnnnnnbreds.