Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Di Matteo sacked

Comments

• Could you sink this there's already another thread on it, thanks.
  • You could use the search facility ( top right ) or just scroll down to see if there are any threads on the subject already before posting , thanks
  • edited November 2012
    1. 40 year old miserable fella, comes from Sidcup probably works in some kind of financial institution. Probably gets taken the p*ss out of for being small.
  • Lasted longer than this thread will
  • Why do some people get so shirty when there is more than one thread? Not hurting anyone is it?

Typical clique bullying a new member.
  • Ban Him! Bloody Troll!
  • What a joke of a club that lot are, what's that now, six managers in six years?

Clown show.
  • I like the new 2 thread format...confusing but fun.
  • I think Poyet would be a good replacement!
  • Sponsored links:

• made for Harry !!
  • 9 managers in 12 years
  • Benitez if they can't get Guardiola.
  • Guardiola has been sound out it seems.
  • Harry Redknapp, they've probably only got rid because of Ukraines interest in Redknapp so they want to act now IMO
  • Chelsea have now spent £86m since 2004 in compensation for managers.
    That's more than Everton's entire net transfer spend since the Premier League began
  • I'm now quite glad I didn't put money on Hughes being the first sacking of the season!
  • As a football club they really are the culmination of all the bad things about our game rolled into one. I utterly despise them.
  • which di Matteo posting will be sacked first ?
  • Abramovich has lost it!
  • Sponsored links:

• steveizz said:

Abramovich has lost it!

He can afford to buy another it though.

• I like the new 2 thread format...confusing but fun.

I prefer this Di matteo thread, cos it says exactly what I need to know!
  • Roberto Di Matteo lasted 262 days as Chelsea manager, longer than Villas-Boas (256), Grant (247) & Scolari (223)
  • recent results show how dependant Chelsea were on Terry and Lampard. I don't feel that the patapatta European boys, as talented as they are, have the same stomach for a roll your sleeves up fight to the finish
  • Harry Redknapp, they've probably only got rid because of Ukraines interest in Redknapp so they want to act now IMO

Yeah, the Ukraine are definitely interested, that story was in no way made up by 'Arry's media pals to force Chelsea into a move, not a chance.
  • Plaaayer said:

1. 40 year old miserable fella, comes from Sidcup probably works in some kind of financial institution. Probably gets taken the p*ss out of for being small.

Ha, that made me laugh! The 40yo bit especially ;-)

Had to laugh at that. Harry who once turned down newcastle because it was too far away from his home on Sandbanks, is hardly likely to be moving to Kiev anytime soon
  • I enjoy it when he pretends he hasn't seen it then pulls me up on it next time we're in the pub.
  • Pathetic. I hate the fact they won the CL, but that they've got rid of the man who did it only 6 months ago makes me dislike them even more. That club are pretty much everything that's wrong with modern football.
  • Chelsea obviously wanted to get rid of him last season, he was only intended as a stop gap to steady the ship after they sacked AVB. But then he somehow won the CL so they couldn't exactly sack him after that. It's not surprise to me that he's gone at the first sign of a bad run.