Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Di Matteo sacked

Comments

• Options
    Or it his opinion
  • Options
    Agree with Prague.
  • Options

Agree with Prague.

me also
  • Options
    Wouldn't read into Elliott's comments too much.

Very different to state an opinion as an outsider, which he is, than to be in the hotseat and call the shots.
  • Options
    I wouldn't totally disregard the benefits of licking Russian ass, am really going to miss her when she goes back to Moscow :)
  • Options
    Glosfan said:

I wouldn't totally disregard the benefits of licking Russian ass, am really going to miss her when she goes back to Moscow :)

LOL
  • Options

I don't like the way Elliott is talking here. Sounds like he's licking Russian ass. He's talking as if Guardiola has already been appointed. This makes me less positive about the idea of Elliott coming here as 'chairman'. I prefer a chairman who has made his own money in a good transparent way, to somebody who is in thrall to other people's money

maybe he is already planning to loan Mata and Oscar and so is buttering him up a bit

• Options
    I reckon the next manager will have to win the world cup for Chelsea to be happy with him. Pathetic excuse for a football club.
  • Options

I reckon the next manager will have to win the world cup for Chelsea to be happy with him. Pathetic excuse for a football club.

This. I avoid them like the plague, haven't bothered watching a Chelsea game on TV since the last time we played them (the game they bought won the league). I don't passively dislike them like I do Spurs or Liverpool, they just don't interest me in the slightest.
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Geoff Shreeves drove all the way to RDM's house just to make sure he knew he was now unemployed...
  • Options
    Rafa confirmed
  • Options
    JT said:

Rafa confirmed

Chelsea deserve him, he turned Inter from European champions to no hopers in a matter of a couple of months.... Overrated.
  • Options
    I had a little spread bet on everyone but him! I hate them even more now!!!!!
  • Options
    Rafa ? .. Liverpool reject
  • Options
    Mancini next.
  • Options
    Benitez!!!????! Even more hopeless than what they've had previously. The world has gone mad ...
  • Options
    I guess rafa was the best out of all the other managers interviewed....
  • Options
    I think Benitez is an excellent manager. Was excellent in Spain and if you can win the Champions League with Djimi Traore around then he's a bloody miracle worker.
  • Options
    Chelsea F C is Abramovich's plaything, his toy. In the long run despite protestations that the club must make a profit, money is simply no object (Be interesting to know how much if any UK tax Abramovic pays). He can appoint who he wants, buy some of the world's top players, though the competition for them is getting fiercer, sit on his yacht or in the Directors enclave or in any one of the mansions he owns, and play the Master of Stamford Bridge. Nice work .. if you can get it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they had waited till tomorrow morning they could probably have appointed Mancini!
  • Options
    So, what do you reckon Benitez will bring to the table then.......?
  • Options
    A big chair? :-)
  • Options
    Stone said:

Facts.
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS. Rafa Benitez resigns as Chelsea manager saying he feels he has taken the club as far as he can!!
  • Options
    Not sure why Chelsea fans our so angry about Benitez as short term replacement, he is a very good and shrewd manager, best manager Liverpool had in years.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Stone said:

Facts.

• Options

Not sure why Chelsea fans our so angry about Benitez as short term replacement, he is a very good and shrewd manager, best manager Liverpool had in years.

Yes, all those League Titles he won.......oops.......

• Options
    Benitez has signed a deal to manage Chelsea for the rest of the season....winter
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Dave2l said:

What makes a successful Chelsea manager? Di matteo lost 2 games on the trott he had to go!

Roman will never be satisfied with anything, he didnt even look happy when Chelsea won the CL...

Chelsea fans need to protest, this man is sucking the soul out of their club.

Yeah he looked miserable...
    That photo is so obviously a photoshop fake. The giveaway isn't holding the trophy after single handedly winning it for them ;-)