Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Bye bye Portugal 
  • Now my poxy sky goes down. 
    Same here, I’ve ended up watching blue planet on the beeb.
    Every channel appeared to work apart from ITV. 

To be honest the coverage this tournament has been very sketchy to say the least 
  • Oof so the Quarter Finals in the other half of the draw should be

Belgium v Italy (Confirmed)
    Spain v France
  • Bruno Fernandes has literally ruined every good chance Portugal have had since coming on. 

People talk about penaldo. But Bruno has penalties and nothing else. 
    Have you watched a single Man Utd game over the last year and a bit?
  • edited June 2021
    Belgium or France to win it for me. 
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Belgium v France final. 
    Would have to be the semi final..
  • edited June 2021
    Bruno Fernandes has literally ruined every good chance Portugal have had since coming on. 

The ones where 50% of his goals are penalties? 

After United were given the most penalties in Premier League history mind you. 
  • edited June 2021
    CAFCTrev said:
    Belgium v France final.
    Impossible
  • CAFCTrev said:
    Belgium or France to win it for me. 
    Unlikely mate same half of the draw
  • Sponsored links:

• Portugal work better when Ronaldo can be the player. They almost had too much quality around him and it felt a bit individual rather than working to provide their best player.
  • Now my poxy sky goes down. 
    Same here, I’ve ended up watching blue planet on the beeb.
    And me too
  • Belgium will fall short I think, especially if KDB is injured.
  • Belgium will fall short I think, especially if KDB is injured.
    Definitely think France would beat them the Semis even if they get past Italy.
  • Bruno Fernandes has literally ruined every good chance Portugal have had since coming on. 

So you genuinely believe he is nothing without penalties? Couldn't disagree more. Got 19 assists too, and none of them were penalties. He's been a massive reason why Man Utd have improved so much. 
  • Italy will beat Belgium on Friday. Without De Bruyne and Big bro Hazard, Italy will exploit the aging Belgium defence. 
  • I quite enjoyed that game, Belgium very organised a bit like England dare I say. Nothing exceptional but will be hard to beat.
    1st knock out game I've seen over the weekend. What the hell happened to the Dutch? Were they that bad or were the Czech's good and  deserved winners?
  • edited June 2021
    Bruno Fernandes has literally ruined every good chance Portugal have had since coming on. 

So you genuinely believe he is nothing without penalties? Couldn't disagree more. Got 19 assists too, and none of them were penalties. He's been a massive reason why Man Utd have improved so much. 
    Had a fantastic calendar year of 2020. 2021 hasn't looked the same player. Very greedy and everything has to go through him. 

Showed when United had Cavani to aim for and the same with Portugal. He can't handle not being at the forefront of everything. 

Remember Portugal benched him for the previous two games and looked a better side without him than the game against Germany with him. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I quite enjoyed that game, Belgium very organised a bit like England dare I say. Nothing exceptional but will be hard to beat.
    1st knock out game I've seen over the weekend. What the hell happened to the Dutch? Were they that bad or were the Czech's good and  deserved winners?
    A bit of both I thought. Czechs probably best performance of their tournament so far, Dutch crumbled in the second half under a bit of pressure.
    A bit of both I thought. Czechs probably best performance of their tournament so far, Dutch crumbled in the second half under a bit of pressure.
    Holland do have a tendency to crumble under pressure. Even so, I'm really surprised by that result.
    Just watching the highlights now
  • Italy will beat Belgium on Friday. Without De Bruyne and Big bro Hazard, Italy will exploit the aging Belgium defence. 
    Maybe, but Alderweireld was probably the best player on the pitch tonight 
    Holland do have a tendency to crumble under pressure. Even so, I'm really surprised by that result.
    All changed in one minute, should have scored then had a player sent off. 
    They crumbled after having a man sent off. 
    The Czechs grew in confidence from that moment

He was the biggest reason Man U improved so much.
  • Way games have been going, surely every team now thinks it's there's for the taking
  • edited June 2021
    I've really not enjoyed these Euros, feel like the crowd missing in these tournaments just takes away the excitement. Other than the England games I've not enjoyed it 

All of a sudden the talks of us winning don't seem so ridiculous, Italy although winning struggled in their first test, all group of death teams have struggled, Belgium looked like a crap version of us, Spain aren't the same Spain anymore, we've made Croatia and Czech Republic look average who have then looked good themselves in their last games.  

Anything less than a final will be an underachievement, not even arrogance, I would say it if I didn't support England, we have everything in our favour
    All changed in one minute, should have scored then had a player sent off. 
    Yeh just seen it. Didn't recognise the Dutch player who had a one on one with keeper and ballsed it up?
    The red card looked fair. 
    Hard to see the Czech's going much further but you never know, they did it before. 
  • I've really not enjoyed these Euros, feel like the crowd missing in these tournaments just takes away the excitement. Other than the England games I've not enjoyed it 

All of a sudden the talks of us winning don't seem so ridiculous, Italy although winning struggled in their first test, all group of death teams have struggled, Belgium looked like a crap version of us, Spain aren't the same Spain anymore, we've made Croatia and Czech Republic look average who have then looked good themselves in their last games.  

Anything less than a final will be an underachievement, not even arrogance, I would say it if I didn't support England, we have everything in our favour
    Belgium looked like a crap version of us?!

Did you watch us v Scotland or the final 65 minutes v Czechs.

The draw has opened up, but I fear we won't beat Germany!