Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Get up Ronaldo you cheating c**t
  • Oh dear postman jokes now 
  • McBobbin said:
    This is cagey

Portugal's away shirt is hideous
    I like it!
    Commentator annoyed me when he started talking about the referee not stopping for a head injury - Well that was bloody obvious seeing there was nothing wrong with the ponce
  • Vermaelan looks like an extra from Men in Black 
    Careful. Some on here don’t like anyone criticising him. We should all be enraptured by his every move. Apparently. 😎
    Careful. Some on here don’t like anyone criticising him. We should all be enraptured by his every move. Apparently. 😎
    He’s a wonderful footballer but no need to do things like that. 
    He’s a wonderful footballer but no need to do things like that. 
    Absolutely. 
    Brings Rivaldo at the corner flag to mind. Another incredible footballer, but that cheating is my clearest memory of him. Quite sad really.
  • If cheating is the clearest memory of watching Ronaldo play, you've clearly missed a lot of football. 
  • Sponsored links:

• This is an awful game 
  • cafc4life said:
    This is an awful game 
    Yep. Proper boring so far.
  • It's not bad, just between two well-organised teams that are terrified of going 1 goal down. 

Reckon it'll start to open up once one team decides to go for it in the second half. 
  • Surely the ref has to at least give a yellow for the shirt pull?
  • Dont agree with Lee Dixon there, a fouls a foul regardless 
  • Could be the game of the whole tournament this.

Portugal in extra time for me. 
    Maybe not then...
  • Why does Lee Dixon sound like he doesn't want to be there?
  • Renato Sanches doesn't look anything like the Swansea player a few years ago. Mad that he even ended up there in the first place. 

Still only 23 but been around forever. 
  • edited June 2021
    Superb strike!!! That opens up the second half
  • Pick that out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great goal 
  • Lovely curve put on the ball
  • Very nice.
  • At this rate, Eden Hazard will be known as Thorgan Hazard’s brother
  • Other than Ally McCoist and Roy Keane the ITV coverage is awful.
  • I love the looks Roy Keane gives when someone says something he obviously thinks is stupid lol although he does annoy me when he is covering England games, we could play like world beaters and he would still RIP us to pieces lol England and Arsenal seem to be his hate topics lol
  • Other than Ally McCoist and Roy Keane the ITV coverage is awful.
    At least they haven’t asked Vieira and Keane to tell us about Arsenal v Man Utd in the 1990’s for the 6,000th time (yet)
  • Portugal probably have to open up a bit now which may not work well against a team of Belgium's quality. Hopefully it will make for a good half.
  • Lee Dixon needs to tone it down with the Ronaldo love in.
  • Nice strike for the goal but the keepers gotta save it. Pickford does that Tuesday he’ll rightly get slaughtered.