Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• if we can get past germany sweden are in no way a gimmie
    Nor are Ukraine who scored twice past the Dutch
    we dont look like conceding but equally we dont look like scoring. 
  • Czech 43rd in Fifa rankings...
  • edited June 2021
    if we can get past germany sweden are in no way a gimmie
    Nor are Ukraine who scored twice past the Dutch
    we dont look like conceding but equally we dont look like scoring. 
    First goal is so important with us - If we dont get it, it'll be interesting to see how / if we can respond
  • edited June 2021
    AndyG said:
    Well Muttley does this make you and me ITK ? Lol
    Not quite. The Dutch could have won but we sussed out their weakness. What it will make me if it stays like this is £180 richer :) My only bet so far as I thought the bookies overestimated one side and underestimated the other. Doesn't happen much!
  • Absolutely nothing surprising about this 
  • I guarantee England Germany will be the dullest game of the round, only the tension will make it intense.
  • If England lost 4-3 against Germany but played attacking, flowing football…. how would you all feel about that?
  • If England lost 4-3 against Germany but played attacking, flowing football…. how would you all feel about that?
    Are you joking?
  • IdleHans said:
    I guarantee England Germany will be the dullest game of the round, only the tension will make it intense.
    italy austria wasnt exactly a classic
  • Sponsored links:

• Rothko said:
    Absolutely nothing surprising about this 
    You can always rely on the Dutch to disappoint in the knockout stages...
  • se9addick said:
    If England lost 4-3 against Germany but played attacking, flowing football…. how would you all feel about that?
    Are you joking?
    Which part… that England would score 3 goals? 🤔🤔🤔
  • I fell asleep before that one even started, and just woke up in time for the second half of extra time. Even so, I can see 0-0 and penalties.
  • Czechs have been non stop attack since they scored. Love to see it
  • Czech played well...
  • se9addick said:
    If England lost 4-3 against Germany but played attacking, flowing football…. how would you all feel about that?
    Are you joking?
    Which part… that England would score 3 goals? 🤔🤔🤔
    Haha! But for the record, I think England would take a victory over Germany in pretty much any circumstances imaginable. 
  • 'The Czechs are bouncing'
    Very predictable
  • Incredible result for Czech Republic, very well deserved 
  • Big boys, pah!

Czechs v Swiss final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Laddick01 said:
    Play 6 at the back vs Germany I don’t care anymore. 1-0 counter attack with 11% possession will do me. 

Biggest game since Croatia 2018
    Biggest game since Croatia 2018, really sticking your neck on the line there! 
    Yeah I realised after I wrote that not much had happened since haha.

Just hope we are ready for the occasion this time.
  • IdleHans said:
    'The Czechs are bouncing'
    Very predictable
    This sort of pre-rehearsed pun is a staple on itv commentaries. Dreadful. It would have been “Dutch courage” or “The future is Orange” or similar shit if The Netherlands had won. Actually, they do it on bbc too. God knows who actually enjoys it.
  • AndyG said:
    Not quite. The Dutch could have won but we sussed out their weakness. What it will make me if it stays like this is £180 richer :) My only bet so far as I thought the bookies overestimated one side and underestimated the other. Doesn't happen much!
    Congrats mate enjoy the £180.00.

I know it's a long shot but I also think the Swiss might do the French lol
  • The Dutch have been poor for the last few years. Really average side.
  • So which team should I root against in the next match? 
  • i fancy portugal to turn over belgium - think belgium could do there usual blitz the group and then struggle in knock out.
  • edited June 2021
    AndyG said:
    AndyG said:
    Congrats mate enjoy the £180.00.

I know it's a long shot but I also think the Swiss might do the French lol
    That would be a cash out job though as you know the French have that gear the Dutch haven't.
  • Ronaldo will fancy himself up against that Belgian defence 
  • Orange crushed
  • edited June 2021
    Next match both teams to score and Belgium to win - 4/1 with Paddy Power so probably better everywhere else. I am not bothering as I will enjoy the match without the bet.