Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Scoham said:
    Someone’s managed to raise over £7k to give to the parents of the crying German girl so they can buy a present for her. Weird and unnecessary or am I missing something?
    World's gone mad
    if her old mans cutting about in a galvin green cap i doubt they need 7k

very strange behaviour by the person who started the fundraiser - as tickets are only on sale to uk residents the child has more than likely lived here a while. 
  • cafctom said:
    Scoham said:
    Someone’s managed to raise over £7k to give to the parents of the crying German girl so they can buy a present for her. Weird and unnecessary or am I missing something?
    Looks like it’s come from a Welsh supporter. Had it not been something involving England then they probably wouldn’t have bothered.

Strikes me simply as just trying to make a dig at England fans and little more.
    strikes me as him being a twat 
  • Scoham said:
    https://youtu.be/O2uEcTos9sw
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Scoham said:
    https://youtu.be/O2uEcTos9sw
    we had a client who was a "medium" and the temptation to do this was often overwhelming
  • Macronate said:
    Thousands of kids (and adults) have cried at Charlton games. Where’s the money for those poor souls?
    I've had a blubb more than once...
  • Macronate said:
    Thousands of kids (and adults) have cried at Charlton games. Where’s the money for those poor souls?
    Idle_jr wants to know where his £50k valley compensation is
  • Urgh horrible for Switzerland 
  • An England vs Spain, Belgium or Italy final is a 50/50 call for me

Spain, Belgium and Italy's odds individually will be longer though, as they have more of a challenge to get there
  • Really hope Spain get knocked out, simply because they bore the shite out of me
  • edited July 2021
    His Mum and Dad will be so proud of him

• Sponsored links:

• Really hope Spain get knocked out, simply because they bore the shite out of me
    Tough man to please. Won their last 2 games 5-0 and 5-3
  • It’s the over passing that annoys me. Yeah it’s crisp and you’re keeping possession but it’s not hugely exciting for the neutral. They definitely aren’t the same team without the ball as what they used to be. I’d rather play them than Italy or Belgium. 
    England are in a major international football tournament with no African representation.

England are in a major international football tournament with no African representation.

England draw 0-0 in the group stage with a  country with a population a mere fraction of England's.

England draw 0-0 in the group stage with a country with a population a mere fraction of England's.

England progress to quarter-final having scored four and conceded none.

England win last game before quarter-final 2-0.

• edited July 2021
    Really hope Spain get knocked out, simply because they bore the shite out of me
    True... And that 5-3 was a really good game, otherwise its as what Gary says, they overpass more than England do - Id probably love it if Charlton or England played that way in all honesty 
    But that 5-0 was the most boring 5-0 in history, wasn't it?
  • Sami Khedira is laughably useless as a commentator. They can't find anyone better?
  • edited July 2021

England draw 0-0 in the group stage with a  country with a population a mere fraction of England's.

England draw 0-0 in the group stage with a country with a population a mere fraction of England's.

England’s four goals prior to the quarter final were split between two players. Three for Roger Hunt and one for Bobby Charlton.

England’s four goals prior to the quarter final have been split between two players. Three for Raheem Sterling and one for Harry Kane.
  • His Mum and Dad will be so proud of him

Never an OG, was on target!

Yes I'm miffed as Alba is in my fantasy team.

England win the final 4-2 with all 4 goals scored by West Ham players

Declan Rice...
    Should have picked Lingard.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm sure I am spoiled by the great matches in the last round, but this match is not keeping my attention. And for some reason I don't care who wins, either.
  • I must be alone here then but i think this is a decent game so far.
  • Go on the Swiss!!
  • That might liven it up.
  • Here we go then... missed this drama over the last couple of days!!!
  • Switzerland deserve that
  • Horrible defending from Spain - Game on.
  • Harry Enfield scores again...
  • Excellent commentary from Derek Rae on ESPN... "there's just no way you can be neutral about this Swiss team"
  • Ha ha, that was like some of our defensive cockups last winter