Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• 3 nil Italy  this
  • Turkey very disappointing - no ambition. Italy showing all the quality but a bit toothless.
  • Not sure I agree with the commentators that Italy have been that good. I just think Turkey have been shocking. They got zero composure.
  • Not sure I agree with the commentators that Italy have been that good. I just think Turkey have been shocking. They got zero composure.
    Not sure why Turkey have been so bad?
    Not sure why Turkey have been so bad?
    Hope its not down to tiredness from the Domestic and Continental competitions being squeezed into a shorter period. 
  • Great persistence from Italy

Turkey need to be a lot better against Wales and Switzerland 
  • Great persistence from Italy

Turkey need to be a lot better against Wales and Switzerland 
    Turkey have been outclassed.
  • edited June 2021
    Have seen a few references to Turkey being darkhorses. Think someone in the studio said it too. Cant see it on this showing.
  • Turkey have played scared football. 

Italy have stepped it up a little but this has been such a disappointing performance from a side that could’ve caused them problems 
  • edited June 2021
    Why are italy wearing white?
    Turkey were drawn in position A1, Italy were drawn in A2. Technically Turkey are the home team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah doubting whether Italy will win it given their overall performance tonight... If they had a Kane or Mbappe I think it would be a different matter 
  • edited June 2021
    Fecking shoot Turkey... Just because you play in red dont mean you have to play like Charlton
  • Why are italy wearing white?
    Turkey were drawn in position A1, Italy were drawn in A2. Technically Turkey at the home team.
    Thanks. Is that a new wank rule then that away team must wear away shirt even if no clash?
  • edited June 2021
    Turkey were drawn in position A1, Italy were drawn in A2. Technically Turkey are the home team.
    We are the home team against Croatia and Scotland, but will be the away team against the Czechs, despite it being played at Wembley.

So whites for the first two games, and the blue/red number for the last group game.
    Turkey were drawn in position A1, Italy were drawn in A2. Technically Turkey at the home team.
    Thanks. Is that a new wank rule then that away team must wear away shirt even if no clash?
    Don't think it's a rule, just modern football...
  • Laddick01 said:
    Turkey have played scared football. 

Italy have stepped it up a little but this has been such a disappointing performance from a side that could’ve caused them problems 
    Absolutely. They look like a deer caught in the headlights. 

Not gonna believe the hype till Italy play someone decent.
    We are the home team against Croatia and Scotland, but will be the away team against the Czechs, despite it being played at Wembley.

So whites for the first two games, and the blue/red number for the last group game.
    Get out of here with your reasons people are moaning!!!!!
  • Laddick01 said:
    Turkey have played scared football. 

Absolutely. They look like a deer caught in the headlights. 

Not gonna believe the hype till Italy play someone decent.
    Turkey managed a win and a draw against France in their qualifying group so they're capable of playing well.
  • I was going to say that even Scotland could beat Turkey….but it just isn’t true. 
  • That goal was filthy!!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Lovely goal. This could be 4 or 5 now, Turkey are tired and Italy have all the time in the world
  • Turkey have been dreadful this evening.
  • Turkey are shit
  • colthe3rd said:

Get out of here with your reasons people are moaning!!!!!

It's not moaning, just weird that either team needs to wear away strip when no clash.  Probably driven by the kit makers rather than any football reason.
  • Think Italy have looked quality, helps Turkey being poor
  • Turkey will be very very disappointed... still back them to get out of this group though.
  • Think Italy have looked quality, helps Turkey being poor

Italy have looked good. Turkey can't be this bad again.
  • Oztumer just wasn’t good enough, nothing to do with his height as insigne has shown tonight.