Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• I really dislike this Portugal squad. Shame they’ll probably get through now 
  • I really dislike this Portugal squad. Shame they’ll probably get through now 
    Any squad with Pepe in it is, by default, unlikeable.
  • I think they deserve it.
  • I’d love to see somebody knock Ronaldo’s teeth out.
  • What a goal that is
  • Wow what a goal
  • Portugal walked through them there
  • Sponsored links:

• That was class from Ronaldo!! 
  • Imagine getting that upset while watching 1 of the greatest players of all time. 
  • Never been a 3-0 but this is what Portugal do. 
  • We can beat them if they play like they have

Even Germany could, reckon that one will be interesting game in this Group 
  • I think they deserve it.
    Fair enough. Opinions and all that. 😀
  • Unbelievable Jeff.
  • Imagine getting that upset while watching 1 of the greatest players of all time. 
    Yup that's as maybe but he is a bit like marmite isnt he ? I respect his skills but still think he is a twat and would like nothing better than to see someone do a bowyer on him and kick him 6 ft up in the air with a thumping tackle
  • Second place in this group play us if we win our group. 
  • edited June 2021
    AndyG said:
    Imagine getting that upset while watching 1 of the greatest players of all time. 
    Yup that's as maybe but he is a bit like marmite isnt he ? I respect his skills but still think he is a twat and would like nothing better than to see someone do a bowyer on him and kick him 6 ft up in the air with a thumping tackle
    His only flaw is that he knows exactly how good he is.
  • Sponsored links:

• 106 international goals is crazy. Rooney played for 15 years and scored half that total.

Shearer, Owen and Kane combined have 104!
  • I'm loving this tournament.
  • As soon as the Portuguese scored the first goal, Hungary went to pieces.
  • Second place in this group play us if we win our group. 
    Yup our glorious exit no doubt 
  • Should celebrate every goal in a major tournament.
    Yeah. But running round like you’ve just got the winner against a giant rather than a penno to go 2 up against a minnow was a bit twatty.
  • That 3rd goal looked offside to me on the reply but obviously not
  • Enjoyed the game but would've loved to have seen Hungary hang on for a point. 
  • Should celebrate every goal in a major tournament.
    Yeah. But running round like you’ve just got the winner against a giant rather than a penno to go 2 up against a minnow was a bit twatty.
    Tbf it could be seen as even more twattier by not celebrating because they are just a 'minnow'

I like the fact he will celebrate the same whether its Hungary or France.
  • edited June 2021
    106 international goals is crazy. Rooney played for 15 years and scored half that total.

Shearer, Owen and Kane combined have 104!
    If Ronaldo was English everyone would be moaning on about how his goals were primarily against minnows

Spain | Belgium | Holland are the only major nations he's scored against.