Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• I think Germany have been okay, especially since the goal. Havertz is having a stinker tho.
  • I think Germany have been okay, especially since the goal. Havertz is having a stinker tho.
    Germany aren't playing bad at all, France just look like they're playing a training match... I'm on 3-0 and 5-0 france and happy with those
  • I wish Kante was English,  he's amazing
  • Crazy how different Pogba is for France. Looks a different player to the one playing for man united 
    They've got something horrendously wrong there as he looks the same player he did at juve
  • Its anazing that after all the generations that the Germans had forwards... Voller, Klinsmann, K-H Riedle, Podolski, Kuntz (cant forget him), Bierhoff, Klose... now they still have to roll out Muller to play up top.  In contrast, France tend to grows forwards on trees lol
  • How Arsenal managed to let Gnabry go is amazing to me. 
  • Think foden and kane are the only 2 players that get in this team
  • CAFCsayer said:
    Think foden and kane are the only 2 players that get in this team
    Foden!?

I can sort of see the logic for Kane but I'd rather have Benzema. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Amazing how Kante is so mobile out there with Clive Tyldsley wedged so far up his arse. 
    He ain’t stopped. About all the french players. They’ve hardly been amazing, if anything quite sloppy.
  • CAFCsayer said:
    I think Germany have been okay, especially since the goal. Havertz is having a stinker tho.
    Germany aren't playing bad at all, France just look like they're playing a training match... I'm on 3-0 and 5-0 france and happy with those
    I think France have dropped off knowing that Germany have to come out a bit. I fancy a couple of goals on the break.
  • Don’t mind McCoist but Tyldsley does my head in.
  • Haha yes your right but you do have to admire how he just wins the ball and then just gives it to another player never anything Hollywood about the bloke
  • The direction and camera work on this game is amateur. 
  • edited June 2021
    Amazing how Kante is so mobile out there with Clive Tyldsley wedged so far up his arse. 
    Three words:
    Cushion.
    Faced.
    Prick.
    Just outside Leicester apparently
  • Tyldesley going for the world record of words spoken in 45 minutes.
  • Amazing how Kante is so mobile out there with Clive Tyldsley wedged so far up his arse. 
    He ain’t stopped. About all the french players. They’ve hardly been amazing, if anything quite sloppy.

He used to be like this over Man united when ITV had the champions league back in the day.  Swear he has a half time change of y fronts written into his employment contract.
  • For most neutrals and probably actual fans they might find this match up interesting. For me though, as i cant stand either side its like watching Man u v Arsenal. i don't care what the result is. I just hope there is a massive brawl. 
  • Sponsored links:

• colthe3rd said:
    Tyldesley going for the world record of words spoken in 45 minutes.
    Whilst somehow saying nothing at all.
    Three words:
    Cushion.
    Faced.
    Prick.

Glad you bolded poor old Clive.  Was thinking "Well I have put on a bit of timber in lockdown but that's a bit harsh!"
  • Can both sets of players stop falling down like they have been shot and then shrieking like a bloody banshee.
  • CAFCsayer said:
    No doubt Foden is talented but if he was French, he'd be in the U21s. 
  • Can both sets of players stop falling down like they have been shot and then shrieking like a bloody banshee.
    I know it’s not a new phenomenon, but this is proper annoying. 
    I’ve never understood why the players don’t get more shit for doing this. 
    It hardly ever gets mentioned by pundits or commentators. 
    It’s like we’ve just accepted it’s part of the game,
    But we really shouldn’t.
  • Crazy how different Pogba is for France. Looks a different player to the one playing for man united 
    Helps that he has Kante alongside him so he has the freedom to roam and get forward more. At Juventus he had Pirlo and Vidal and they were so dominant.

At United he has McTominay and Fred.
  • Seeing two heavyweights in their first match slugging it out is good stuff. France are hot at times; Tough for Germany but remember ?
    Never write off the Germans.
  • A weird incident between Rudiger and Pogba. And wtf was that parachutist doing?
  • CAFCsayer said:
    No doubt Foden is talented but if he was French, he'd be in the U21s. 
    No he wouldn’t. He’s better than Coman, Ben Yedder and Dembele.
  • Ooo that should be 1-1 from Gnabry