Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Four points should pretty much guarantee that Wales are through.
  • edited June 2021
    I dont want Wales or Scotland going further than England.

But want all three getting beyond the Group Stages - Great job Wales!!
  • Magnificent stuff, I can't recall a better Welsh performance in a Euros or WC finals.
  • Really enjoyed that game!
  • Two great bits of intelligent play from Bale.
  • Gunter doing his best John Terry impression there 
  • edited June 2021
    If Wales get second place (and we win our Group) we'd meet in the Semi-Finals ;)

They'll face the second place team from Group A (Russia | Finland | Denmark) in the RO16 if they get second themselves so stand a very good chance of getting through to the Quarter-Finals
  • Sponsored links:

• Great game!
  • Magnificent stuff, I can't recall a better Welsh performance in a Euros or WC finals.
    Belgium? - Euro 2016
  • edited June 2021
    Couldn’t see Wales making it out of that group but they’ve played well and got lucky when it’s mattered. Fair play.

Turkey have massively underachieved and shows you how valuable good fullbacks can be to a team that needs to attack.
  • Some of Bale’s vision tonight has been top tier 
    That’s where his pen ended up.
    In this stadium you’d be lucky to get it to the first row . 
  • Turkey are absolutely awful, Bale just ran in a straight line and went past 3 defenders.

Wales a really unlikable side too, shame they've gone through. 
  • By far the best game of the tournament so far.
    There's lovely for you!
  • Turkey looked like sore losers at the end there. 
  • Cracking Turkey v Wales game, goals, chances, missed pen, a ruck.

Neither team is brilliant but enjoyed that.

Deserved win for Wales
  • Great entertainment.

Just goes to show you what can happen if you don't try and sit back on a goal lead.

OK, it helps if you have Bale in your team too. 
  • Nice warm up for Italy later
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done Wales. Entertaining game.
  • I wrote off Wales despite my Welsh ancestry and you can't normally miss one sitter and a shocker of a penalty and still win. Well England can't.

How Green is my Valley.
    Belgium? - Euro 2016
    I don't remember this at all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACj9F3czmMY
  • Happy Hubby 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
  • Can’t stand Turkey - never forgiven them for their antics in the game when Beckham missed a penalty in 2003. 
    Mate, if you’ve ever had the misfortune to attend an England game out there, you’d never want them to gain even a point in international football. 
  • Late game will be interesting. Everybody has been raving about Italy because they beat Turkey 3-0. We'll Wales should have won by more, so if Italy don't stroll past the Swiss are we going to be saying they've been over-hyped?
  • Late game will be interesting. Everybody has been raving about Italy because they beat Turkey 3-0. We'll Wales should have won by more, so if Italy don't stroll past the Swiss are we going to be saying they've been over-hyped?
    No by the theory of triangulation, depending if Italy win and by how many will determine how much they will beat Italy by
  • Am I wrong cheering a Wales goal when there isn't a Charlton Athletic player on the pitch ?
  • Did the Swiss skipper just shout "Come on boys let's go" in English?
  • The Italian players are strong candidates to be considered the best singers of the tournament