Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• There is probably a way with the necessary resources which I'm sure would be provided at our end 
  • I am getting a bit worried how over confident we are getting ahead of the Scotland game, i think we win but alot of people think its formality, hope it don't bite us in the ars! 
  • Looks like Italy and France should play in their own competition and leave the rest to fight it out for second  place. 

Would save a lot of time watching very average football. 
    Interesting theory! 🤔

By that logic, that would that make both France & Italy the champions. 
  • Remember the horror pairing of Clive and Townsend. Grim times those 
  • edited June 2021
    I am getting a bit worried how over confident we are getting ahead of the Scotland game, i think we win but alot of people think its formality, hope it don't bite us in the ars! 
    If they get a draw it will probably increase our chances so I don't feel any pressure. Can they beat us? I just can't see it. I expect them to be up for it for the first 20-30 minutes but our greater quality will surely tell.
  • Sweden are fucking horrific. I hope their media is tearing them a new one
  • I'm really struggling with this game
  • Wouldn't mind playing one of these two or Poland. Could be a possibility for whoever finishes second in our group.
  • Sweden 1-0, someone other than Ronaldo finally scores a penalty
  • Ronaldo and Depay m8
  • Sponsored links:

• So do we care who wins Croatia v Czech ?
  • I think the Croatia v Czech game may be a big indication of how bad Croatia really are. 
  • I think the Croatia v Czech game may be a big indication of how bad Croatia really are. 
    You predicting a Czech win then before ko 
  • I think Croatia will walk through them 
  • edited June 2021
    We'll see, I don't think Croatia will lose. But, if they are as good as they were they should walk through this Czech team. 
  • We'll see, I don't think Croatia will lose. But, if they are as good as they were they should walk through this Czech team. 
    I'm confused. Are Croatia bad or not? 

• We'll see, I don't think Croatia will lose. But, if they are as good as they were they should walk through this Czech team. 
    I'm confused. Are Croatia bad or not? 

I think they are. Doesn't mean they'll lose. Czechs and Scots are bad too. 

Hope that helps. 
  • Thanks. So England are good then😀
    Best team in the group at least. 
  • Croatia starting very slow again. 

Czechs all over them exactly like how England were. 
  • Sponsored links:

Best team in the group at least. 
    Agreed
  • Christian Eriksen discharged from hospital.
  • Some news coming in from the Press Association that Uefa sources have refused to rule out moving the Euro 2020 semi-finals and final away from Wembley if overseas fans and VIPs cannot be exempted from strict quarantine rules. 

European football's governing body released a statement on Friday saying it was "confident" the final week would be held in London but pointed out "there is always a contingency plan". 

Budapest is understood to be the first option if the games were switched, with matches at the Puskas Arena currently being played at 100 per cent capacity.

"At the moment, we are in discussions with the local authorities to try to allow fans of the participating teams to attend the matches, using a strict testing and bubble concept that would mean their stay in the UK would be less than 24 hours and their movements would be restricted to approved transport and venues only," Uefa said

That would be so gutting for the England team. Not playing in the semi's in Budapest as opposed to not playing in them at Wembley. 
  • Can't believe a pen has been given.
  • That's a terrible decision.
  • That’s bollocks, never a pen
  • Var sucks at times 
  • Poor refereeing decision.
  • Var sucks at times 
    Not the fault of VAR. It's still a human decision by the VAR officials and the onfield ref