Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew

Comments

• Taxi_Lad said:

Think he had a point with that disallowed goal Garbage decision!!

I'd love to see the Geordies win this but the decision re the goal was correct .. the offside player was definitely in Hart's eyeline as the ball was struck .. if a player is offside and interfering with play in any way, then the goal should not stand
    In Hart's eyeline? He's not blocking the ball in anyway from Hart and the shot is unsavable anyway. Good luck trying to find an old referee to agree with you, because all of talksport believes it should've been given.
    As a Refereee that was a poor decision in my view. Good goal and should have been allowed
  • Didn't he just say to pelleguini shut your noise don't talk to me you old cnut

Didn't hear that but he said, 3 times, "the linesmans right, you're wrong" to the ref.

• yes thats what he Pardew said except is was "you F----g old C--t" ----what a very very nice man.

Gald it wasnt given f-- the geordies.
  • edited January 2014

Didn't he just say to pelleguini shut your noise don't talk to me you old cnut

I've just wound it back and my lip reading isn't great but I think he actually says:

"shut your noise you f...ing old c..t"

• He was having a ruck with peliguini on the touch line before HT
  • He was having a ruck with peliguini on the touch line before HT

Yes that's when he said to him "shut your noise you f...ing old c..t"

• Didn't he just say to pelleguini shut your noise don't talk to me you old cnut

I've just wound it back and my lip reading isn't great but I think he actually says:

"shut your noise you f...ing old c..t"

Yep, seen it now.
    Charmer !

Would have been funny if the Ref said that to him.
    ;-)

• yep defiantly said "shut your noise you f@cking old c@nt!"

classy.
  • Brilliant I wonder what the association of old lawyers think of that
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2014
    hahahahah .. that clears up the f o c issue beyond ANY doubt. ... you can take the boy outta London, but .... !!
  • What a knob head.
  • its all about respect ----------------he hasnt got any and is a slug of a man
  • Clearly, having seen it a few times from different angles, it was a goal. When viewing live I was absolutely convinced it took a nick off the last Newcastle player. Refs are only human. What continues to shock me in this day and age is that the right the decision could have been made if the 4th official was allowed to take 10 seconds to review the tv footage and inform the ref.

Pardew has got to be fined heavily and banned for several games for that outburst against Peligrini. That is just not acceptable.
  • Newcastle should've had a man sent off too. From behind he takes a swing at Nasri with no attempt at the ball.
  • Newcastle should've had a man sent off too. From behind he takes a swing at Nasri with no attempt at the ball.

shocking tackle 3 fouls in 1.

• Someone will get sent off in this game even if it ends up being Pardew himself!
  • Sponsored links:

• Unlucky Pards !
  • Pards has got a ready made excuse for this one "if the goal would have stood the game would've gone differently". Never ever his fault.
  • He who laughs last Rodney.......
  • Clearly, having seen it a few times from different angles, it was a goal. When viewing live I was absolutely convinced it took a nick off the last Newcastle player. Refs are only human. What continues to shock me in this day and age is that the right the decision could have been made if the 4th official was allowed to take 10 seconds to review the tv footage and inform the ref.

Pardew has got to be fined heavily and banned for several games for that outburst against Peligrini. That is just not acceptable.

Agree on the reviewing the footage, for specific goal or not goal incidents.

Personally, I think that Pardew should get an 8 match ban for just being Alan Pardew.
  • Horrible scummy human being!!!!
  • vffvff
    edited January 2014
    Mental stability is also helpful in a partner, I worry about that girls.
  • vff said:

Clearly, having seen it a few times from different angles, it was a goal. When viewing live I was absolutely convinced it took a nick off the last Newcastle player. Refs are only human. What continues to shock me in this day and age is that the right the decision could have been made if the 4th official was allowed to take 10 seconds to review the tv footage and inform the ref.

Agree on the reviewing the footage, for specific goal or not goal incidents.

Personally, I think that Pardew should get an 8 match ban for just being Alan Pardew.

If enough people complain to the FA then he should. Just opening Word doc now.
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Go Pardew Go Pardew...... Fkin I-ties!!

Pellegrini is from Chile.
  • Pellegrini said on MOTD it was right decision. That annoys me because he knows it was a crap piece of reffing. I wish they would be honest. No excuse for AP calling him that though.