Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Taxi_Lad said:

Go Pardew Go Pardew...... Fkin I-ties!!

...and the difference between this and saying "fkin darkies is?"
    (quite apart from being inaccurate by about 6000 miles)

• Options

Taxi_Lad said:

Go Pardew Go Pardew...... Fkin I-ties!!

Pellegrini is from Chile.
    Cab for taxi.
  • Options

mrbligh said:

Does the bloke on the left post here?

he's Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreeat
    ............I hate you.
  • Options
    Lol mate its taken ages for you to see it I thought damn what a waste of a punchline
  • Options
    I only saw it this morning on my phone, I can't see facebook stuff on my phone but assumed it was me from your comment.

God damn I was a fat fucker.
  • Options
    Met him when he first joined us, disliked him immediately.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    His actions give us an insight to Alan Pardew as an individual, nothing overly wrong with that as long as the media recognise it and drop the ex-pro closed ranks "hes a good bloke, it was out of character" nonsense we have to put up with.

He has shown this side of his persona before and will do again.

No real hate for him but glad he is not managing us anymore.
  • Options
    F******g old c@@ts.

Ironic, as word has it he enjoys the complete opposite.
    :-)
  • Options
    Granpa said:

I met him at the meeting he did just after joining up, but I have to say that (at the time) I quite liked the guy, he was pretty charming and charismatic in person. Of course with everything since I dislike him on pretty much every level, but just goes to show, first impressions aren't everything.
  • Options
    Load of fuss about nothing really. Not got much time for Pardew but the language is no worse than most of us hear every day. They were having a touchline argument, he's not exactly going to say 'please could you be quiet Manuel'. Yes he was disrespectful, but he apologised, they shook hands after the game and Pellegrini said there's no problem.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Load of fuss about nothing really. Not got much time for Pardew but the language is no worse than most of us hear every day. They were having a touchline argument, he's not exactly going to say 'please could you be quiet Manuel'. Yes he was disrespectful, but he apologised, they shook hands after the game and Pellegrini said there's no problem.

I agree with that to an extent, and if your a Newcastle fan, in which they would be reasonably satisfied with their current predicament, you would say the man just has passion, or is a character.
    The flip side of that is that he has no class, is very unprofessional and comes across a right moron when being interviewed. I think the guys an embarrassment.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

I obviously lead a sheltered life because I definitely don't hear every day "you f...king old c..t". And that is personal and different anyway from saying "why don't you just f..king shut up!"

• Options
    I was referring more to the words 'f*cking' and 'c*nt' rather than the actual sentence that Pardew came out with
  • Options
    Industrial language, like "Pass the screwdriver please Manuel"
  • Options

I don't hear "shut your noise you f***ing old c**t" every day, would be pretty shocked if I did. Then again, i live in sleepy Tunbridge wells.
  • Options

I don't hear "shut your noise you f***ing old c**t" every day, would be pretty shocked if I did. Then again, i live in sleepy Tunbridge wells.
    If someone spoke to me in a work situation (unless they were a friend and it was a 'joke') I would expect them to be punished.

What happens when a kid tells his teacher to "Shut your...... ...nt"?

I don't believe there is any justification for it. It's not like he slipped a swear word into an otherwise acceptable sentence. If we are going to have players as role models then I think the Managers should behave in the same way that you would expect them to in front of their wives and children.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

Have never met the bloke, but dislike him intensely anyway. As do the Saints and Newcastle fans that I work with...

• Options
    well done Pardew,I call this showing a bit of passion,he didn't do well for us when he was here but I think he has done well everywhere else
  • Options
    doronron said:

well done Pardew,I call this showing a bit of passion,he didn't do well for us when he was here but I think he has done well everywhere else

Apart from southampton... West Ham... He slept with wives of his player's at these clubs and I wouldn't be surprised he's doing it right now with some french hottie. The man's a disgrace to football management. I would say the guy does have some talent at football management, as fergie said there was "something about him" but he completely negates that talent with his massive ego and general dickhead personality. I heard a rumour somewhere that the only reason Pards got such a long contract at newcastle was because he owes money to Mike Ashley and co.. aka "The cockney mafia". But I'm tempted to think that's a bit far fetched although with pardew there's always the possibility of something ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 13m
    FA remind Newcastle manager Alan Pardew of his responsibilities following touchline altercation with Manuel Pellegrini #SSN
  • Options

doronron said:

Apart from southampton... West Ham... He slept with wives of his player's at these clubs and I wouldn't be surprised he's doing it right now with some french hottie. The man's a disgrace to football management. I would say the guy does have some talent at football management, as fergie said there was "something about him" but he completely negates that talent with his massive ego and general dickhead personality. I heard a rumour somewhere that the only reason Pards got such a long contract at newcastle was because he owes money to Mike Ashley and co.. aka "The cockney mafia". But I'm tempted to think that's a bit far fetched although with pardew there's always the possibility of something ridiculous.
    Heard a rumour about him and Robert Greens wife a while ago, but whether or not he has continually done that kind of thing has never been proven or released in the press, not that ive seen.
  • Options
    He claims it was just banter...really? Shown up for the classless he is.

I did have the misfortune to meet him once at a Charlton sponsors' dinner and, boy, was he an arrogant !
  • Options

Yes he wasted money, but I've never been in any doubt that he would have kept us in the Championship.

I realise this post was a long time ago, but it's so far off the mark I felt compelled to reply. We were dead in the water THANKS to Pardew, and would unquestionably have gone down.

That 5-2 defeat at home to Sheffield United; I've never felt so disillusioned in all my life (in a football sense).
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    If he has had affairs with so many players' wives as has been suggested, how come no-one to our knowledge has stuck several left hooks on his hooter ? .. or any kind of punch come to that
  • Options
    Also the guy is over 50, why are so many gorgeous women (assuming that most footballers wives are fairly good looking) going behind their boyfriend/husbands back with a 50 year old skinny grey haired bloke.

Is Pards hung like Makelele?
  • Options
    Got Pardews autograph for my granddaughter on her first visit to the Valley had a quick chat with him and he was really friendly. Has proven himself to be one of the top English managers and some of the comments on here are utter BS
  • Options
    edited January 2014

If he has had affairs with so many players' wives as has been suggested, how come no-one to our knowledge has stuck several left hooks on his hooter ? .. or any kind of punch come to that

it's alleged around football circles Pardew shagged his PA and Carl Fletcher's wife, this "coincidentally" was when pards lost the west ham dressing room. This was all around the period Pardew's wife became very ill so the press "decided" not to launch the story. There's been whispers he got up to the same shenanigans ("apparently" Rui Costa's missus) at southampton where they cited "low staff morale" for one of the reasons of his sacking.

this is all hearsay of course and only an idiot would ever take anything i say as fact but I wonder why these horrendous rumours follow him around?

As i said before, good manager if he didn't have such a ridiculous ego.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Allegedly ,Rickie lamberts missus n all
  • Options
    Very surprised that people are able to comment with such certainty about Pardews carnal activity, one wonders how they are able to do so!