Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pardew

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Not sure if @oohaahmortimer you have access to Sky SNF Match Choice but your hero AC is co commentating on the Palarse game.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I don't get the Pardew hatred.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMEb7D02Hzc
  • Options

I don't like the bloke one little bit but you have to admit he is doing something right up there and he deserves some credit even if it is extremely begrudgingly.

Agree , he's done so much better than I expected and for much longer

Cheers Redchaser , can't get to Skychoice but the mention of his name sends shivers down my spine, thanks :-)
  • Options

I don't get the Pardew hatred.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMEb7D02Hzc

What the fuck have I just watched!?
  • Options
    The man is cold ejaculate drying on a cold stone floor. But he is doing something right up there!
  • Options
    Blokes name is an anagram of 'warped'. He will get found out eventually.
  • Options
    Isn't today the anniversary of his appointment ... we were so pleased with it too :-(
  • Options
    Yep. Was tremendously excited when I checked the sports headlines on my phone around 10pm on Xmas Eve 2006. To be fair he had a decent crack at keeping us up. Life could have been very different for us and Super Alan if we hadn't been cheated out of a win in his first game against Fulham. Shame he turned into such a tit in the Championship.
  • Options
    Life could have been different if he had bought the likes of Lambert, Fonte and Puncheon for us instead of Southampton...
  • Options
    I don't think he's done too bad anywhere he's been apart from when he was with us and to be fair it didn't improve after he left. The problems at Charlton run a lot deeper than Pardew (and still do) he wasn't the only managerial failure was he. You only need to look at where we are and where he is to realise the rot didn't leave with him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our particular rot is called "being potless".
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Our particular rot is called "being potless".

Induced to no small degree by Messrs Dowie and Pardew and their reckless signings at exorbitant wages. Martin Christensen anyone?
  • Options
    Don't forget Pardews pony assistant who carried on his shit work seamlessly for a while.
  • Options

Don't forget Pardews pony assistant who carried on his shit work seamlessly for a while.

He sends you xmas wishes.

• Options
    Isn't he the second longest serving manager in the premiership now? Absolutely frightening!
  • Options
    Yes he wasted money, but I've never been in any doubt that he would have kept us in the Championship.
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Yes he wasted money, but I've never been in any doubt that he would have kept us in the Championship.

I have every doubt, he left an unbalanced, demotivated squad. He was inconsistent in what he said and did, having told us the only way to get out of the Championship was to get in experienced hard championship players, he bought inexperienced players with alleged potential.

The only error the club made was not sacking him in the summer, but Martin Simmons said he had learnt his lessons.

His performance since leaving us has been good but for us whatever the reasons he failed us.
  • Options
    He was terrible for us and wasted a lot of cash on mediocre players. Smuggest git I've ever come across.
    Nothing was ever his fault...
  • Options
    I always knew...

• Options
    Does the bloke on the left post here?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mrbligh said:

Does the bloke on the left post here?

he's Grrrrrrrrrrrrrreeat
  • Options
    He's got the hump again.

[Not sure about the etiquette about Prem matches being played on Sunday, is the no updates "rule" in place ?]
  • Options
    Think he had a point with that disallowed goal Garbage decision!!
  • Options
    He had every right a perfectly good goal ruled out but couldn't have happend to a nicer bloke

Only counts in match thread mate
  • Options
    Unbelievable decision. How could he be interfering with play with no defenders around him and the goalkeeper with no chance?
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

I'd love to see the Geordies win this but the decision re the goal was correct .. the offside player was definitely in Hart's eyeline as the ball was struck .. if a player is offside and interfering with play in any way, then the goal should not stand
  • Options
    Didn't he just say to pelleguini shut your noise don't talk to me you old cnut
  • Options

Taxi_Lad said:

I'd love to see the Geordies win this but the decision re the goal was correct .. the offside player was definitely in Hart's eyeline as the ball was struck .. if a player is offside and interfering with play in any way, then the goal should not stand
    In Hart's eyeline? He's not blocking the ball in anyway from Hart and the shot is unsavable anyway. Good luck trying to find an old referee to agree with you, because all of talksport believes it should've been given.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BdyXNOHCMAA1yOw.png

New offside rule for this season. Clearly should've been given.
  • Options

Didn't he just say to pelleguini shut your noise don't talk to me you old cnut

Didn't hear that but he said, 3 times, "the linesmans right, you're wrong" to the ref.