Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew

Comments

• I doubt it as its a super injunction prob best to just tell everyone next sat or by inbox

So go on then pm It
  • When I was at Darlington station after they lost 0-6 yesterday I overheard heard some Newcastle fans saying something. I didn't catch every word but I did hear the words 'Pardew' and 'No Excuses'. Sounds like they are fed up with the him and his excuses.

Lol.
    I was at the cinema and overheard some people in crumpled shirts having a conversation. I didn't catch every word but I did hear the words "iron" and "man". Sounds like he was saying he doesn't iron his shirts because he's a man.
  • The muggy mugg has mugged himself off again today

Commenting on "conspiracy theories". If there is noting to them dont give them credibility by denying them

Super al

Epic fail
  • Countdown to Pardew exit time...

1 day...
  • 1 day 1 hour...
  • LuckyReds said:

I was in The Clipper in Dartford over the summer (I think) - and there was a pissed up Geordie chap; he just kept telling me how Alan Pardew was a saint and how amazing he was. I remember his reaction to me teling him I was a Charlton fan, and "Pardew will turn from saint to sinner sooner or later, mark my words!" - he thought I was bonkers. ("Charlton WHO? Blue Square F*cking Bet Premier mate. That's where you guys belong") That said, he was also having a bet with a gooner that Newcastle would be finishing this season above them...

Ah, I think Newcastle and Pardew were made for each other to be honest. Newcastle seem a bit like Sheff Weds with their "Sleeping Giant Syndrome".

Sounds like your average Newcastle fan. A fucking delusional moron.
  • The muggy mugg has mugged himself off again today

Commenting on "conspiracy theories". If there is noting to them dont give them credibility by denying them

Super al

Epic fail

Haha no way! Is it online?
  • What's the conspiracy?
  • http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4912930/Alan-Pardew-hits-out-at-at-Sky-TV-pundit-Gary-Neville.html

"When was you a manager?"

No class, pathetic babble.

If someone asked who would be a better manager to appoint Dowie or Pardew?

I would say Dowie, does exactly what it says on the tin so at least you are aware you must get rid quickly.
  • Its like dejavu all over again. The bloke cant build a squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• No class and another epic fail for grasp of english!

Semedo... i took that quote from the beeb article online yesterday
  • From today's paper:

"Pardew, however, admitted that communication problems had arisen from the fact that so many of his players, particularly the five signed in the January transfer window, did not speak English."

Here's a tip Alan, maybe next time check whether they are going to have clue what you are going on about before you sign them.
  • lol this is classic Pards.
  • Surely you can't be blaming teflon Alan?
  • To paraphrase Mr Keegan all those years ago I'd LOVE it if Newcastle went down and put that big nose out of joint!
  • The sack looms open for Mr P
  • Mike Ashley is about to add to Pardew's wealth.
  • I have nothing constructive to say other than: what a c**t.
  • Maybe he should leave the gags to the comedians?
    His best joke at Charlton was "From now on I am going to play my best team"
  • Sponsored links:

• He is a tool par excellence.

I think he will be at Newcastle at the start of next season but I suspect his tenure there will not last too long. I read a rather depressing article that his agent had done a very good deal for Pardew on the compensation front. More fool Ashley but it irks when you think of (a) the great football men who made nothing out of the game and (b) the financial difficulties that so many people are facing in the current economic climate.
  • Anyone would think he wanted them to sack him.
  • aliwibble said:

Anyone would think he wanted them to sack him.

mmm interesting comment ... he knows he's failed and can't do much there so wants a way out ... and then walks into another highly pad job
  • Didn't he sign an 8 year contract ? So isn't he entitled to a load of money if they sack him. Not sure how it works, is it the bigger contract you have the more compensation money you get ?
  • its a one year rollover contract up to 8 years
  • edited May 2013
    Oh thank you didn't know.
  • Am I being petty, 606 mentioned how well Pardew did in his first season after bringing Newcastle up from the Championship.

For the first time ever, I texted them to say it was not Pardew but Chris Houghton and that the last trophy Pardew had won was the Johnstone Paint Trophy.

They made the correction later.
  • The only thing Pardew has ever helped bring up is my dinner the w@nker.
  • Come on , he didn't let us down today!
  • I don't like the bloke one little bit but you have to admit he is doing something right up there and he deserves some credit even if it is extremely begrudgingly.