Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Leicester fan's Valentines Day plea.

edited February 2013 in Not Sports Related
Hello Charlton fans.

I would like to open by saying you truly are welcome, as I feel we've done much for your fair club in recent times. We tested the waters of giving with Paddy McCarthorse, a boon to any club, and a kindly courting gift. From there we escalated our shower of affection by taking the time and care to lovingly train your erstwhile folk hero, one Sir Christopher of Powell, in the painstaking art of football management - a blessing well marked by your progress.

Not sated, we later bestowed upon you the Franco flair and mobile magnifique of Yann Kermorgant. Even let me him score against us.

But I feel lately you've begun to abuse our well considered generosity. Advantage has been taken of our kind and doting nature, the people of Leicester have been abused by the good folk of Charlton and it's of considerable ingratitude that we should be struck so gravely by your Southern ilk.

You see, you've exposed us to a vermin of your creation, a lingering, malingering irritant with no sense of self understanding and no shame. That hovers, unwanted, on the fringes of discussion and interjects senselessly with tales of under-aged, imaginary girlfriends, awful betting tips, uneducated and biased opinions on Championship football, terrible banter, tales of the dole office and general benefit sponging and essentially making the entire populace of Planet Earth wish to devour it's own face rather than converse with the tool.

I am, of course, talking about this waste of perfectly usable oxygen:

Now don't play fvcking innocent, we know you know Nathan / Lamby. And we're not amused.

He's been festering on Foxes Talk for six bastard years and he's still never taken the hint. But we understand his drastic rise in posting of late is in approximate correlation to you smug, clever ingrates banning the feck from your (very lovely, by the way - hi guys) forum. Well, great, we've baby-sat the prick for you all for long enough and now it's about time you had him back, eh?

So what do you say? As a courtesy gesture for Chris Powell and the three points we shipped you early on (and the three points we'll probably spuff up and ship you Tuesday) how about you let the lovable scamp back on your forum, eh?

Alternatively, anyone who'd rather just find him in SEwherever and just snap off his typing fingers is due a free pint up in Leicester any time.

Cheers. Happy V-Day.

Comments

• Options
    This is actually hilarious. It's not April fools yet however this cannot be true!
  • Options
    Oh dear, this could be interesting!
  • Options
    It is true. He's posted on there for years.

• Options
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

What on earth for?!

• Options

Curb_It said:

What on earth for?!

IF ONLY WE KNEW!??!?!!!

• Options
    We're not in. Go away!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    "a vermin of your creation, a lingering, malingering irritant with no sense of self understanding and no shame. That hovers, unwanted, on the fringes of discussion and interjects senselessly with tales of under-aged, imaginary girlfriends, awful betting tips, uneducated and biased opinions on Championship football, terrible banter, tales of the dole office and general benefit sponging and essentially making the entire populace of Planet Earth wish to devour it's own face rather than converse with the tool."

hahaha! what a description!
  • Options
    He really is a weird child.

Why dont you just ban him?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

He really is a weird child.

Why dont you just ban him?

Partly because we have a very, very liberal forum owner with a much longer fuse than the rest of us (God bless you, Mark) and partly because we're pretty sure he's probably the sort of twat that would just keep re-signing up anyway regardless.
  • Options
    Brilliant.

Ban him too, would be the simplest answer?
  • Options
    Finnegan said:

. That hovers, unwanted, on the fringes of discussion and interjects senselessly with tales of under-aged, imaginary girlfriends, awful betting tips, uneducated and biased opinions on Championship football, terrible banter, tales of the dole office and general benefit sponging and essentially making the entire populace of Planet Earth wish to devour it's own face rather than converse with the tool.

That doesn't sound like Nathan at all.....................

Simple thought though, why don't you just ban him as well?

• Options
    Beat me to it Gary!
  • Options
    * makes way over to Foxes talk to see what the fuss is about *
  • Options
    Finnegan said:

Curb_It said:

What on earth for?!

IF ONLY WE KNEW!??!?!!!

Is that Brooke from that One Tree Hill?

I love her.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    No way, I didnt know Nathan had been banned! Ahem. Who's Nathan?
  • Options
    Quality!
  • Options
    Could you not give him a job? Archeaologist or something. They seem to be busy up your way.
  • Options
    Thread of the week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fantastic post.
  • Options
    We can't talk about it right now, Altringham v Burton is on.
  • Options
    Absolutely brilliant, i love how he's regurgitating the same old rubbish he use to spout on here, please keep him ..
  • Options
    Brilliant, pure brilliance.

You can keep him though!
  • Options
    Does he have a job yet though?
  • Options
    We don't want him. Your welcome to him. Funny post though .
    Sir Chris was always ours but a big thanks for Yan the Man.
  • Options

Could you not give him a job? Archeaologist or something. They seem to be busy up your way.

Think you need delicate hands for that, mate, it's fiddly work.

We might let him work in the gift shop but he won't work Saturdays because then he might have to give up the fucking away days our taxes are paying for.
  • Options
    cant stop laughing at that photo of him with CP
  • Options
    what's his username on there, can't see any posts from him
  • Options
    Could I just ask btw, who is Nathan/Lamby?