Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Leicester fan's Valentines Day plea.

Comments

• Options

No one else find this cuntish then?

That word will probably get censorsed but seems ok to rip the piss publicly out of a kid who probably isn't all there and post his picture up.

Wrong un behaviour. He's a fellow Charlton fan as well.

Well said.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Its not Finnegan who has crossed the line here , its some of our own fans who are making comments about someone based on their picture.
  • Options
    edited February 2013

That word will probably get censorsed but seems ok to rip the piss publicly out of a kid who probably isn't all there and post his picture up.

I find being a benefit scrounging wally who openly boasts about how he spends taxpayers money and refuses jobs and help quite cuntish.

Swings and roundabouts.
  • Options
    He hasn't done himself any favours on here to his fellow Charlton fans
  • Options
    Oh BTW Finnegan, no offence at the I Hate Foxes thread on this forum.
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited February 2013
    Early contender for post of the year, I haven't laughed as much in ages.

@Finnegan have you heard of Ronnie Jackson? Is he over there as well or Charlie Block?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Like many, I had to click on the Foxes Talk link to see what was going on.

Had a quick look around.
    Good forum, they've got there - posters who I've got something decent to say.

Try their Music Forum: http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/forum/24-the-music-forum/

Right up your street, Henry!

;o)
  • Options
    Brilliant thread.
  • Options
    Thanks for the chuckle Finnegan. I can't get my head around being thrown off your club's forum and turning up on another club's. Then again if you have no social life it must be just like being barred from your local and finding another?
  • Options
    Poor nathan

RcT i agree with most you say but unfortunately nathan has not helped himself

Finegan

Sorry mate but the cheque cleared transfer paid and banked he is your property until you sell him
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's like the Leon Clarke of the forum world
  • Options
    Top draw. Nathan cracks me up.
  • Options
    I must admit that I hadn't noticed he'd gone. I suppose I have to do a bunch of research now to figure out how/why/when...
  • Options
    Guess which post is from a Leicester fan and which is from Nathan:

"I got a job from mine. And with the fact you get JSA as well as all travel, any uniform etc paid for, it works out at just under minimum wage for a few weeks and a job at the end of it. Clearly not all placements etc worked out how mine did, but mine was great. Got a job now working 20 or so hours a week on a decent wage"

"How the **** is it minimum wage? You have to work otherwise you won't get JSA, that's not minimum wage at all, it's slave labour. I do not attend things Job Centre stick me on that I have to attend every day"
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    The lad does himself no favours to be fair.

As an example of how he has no self awareness this was his last tweet.

RT @NathanPrior: #HowToPissAChavOff Take away their JSA so they can't spend it on crack and beer

I despair.
  • Options
    he should be a scouser as he is always the victim------------why not divert him to some scouse board he will be well at home on there and they can give him pointers re mugging the benefits office
  • Options
    SE10 said:

I find being a benefit scrounging wally who openly boasts about how he spends taxpayers money and refuses jobs and help quite cuntish.

Swings and roundabouts.
    This
  • Options
    Sorry the first post deserve the following.

• Options
    and also I didn't realise being a Charlton fan, was an instant pass for being a massive waste of the earths resources.
  • Options
    OP - genuine lol.

As for feeling sorry for him or it being out of order? Nah. Read some of the bollocks he has spouted on there.

You reap what you sow I'm afraid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant first post.

• Options
    Yeah, but we all secretly wish we were as 'revered' as Nathan. A first time visitor would almost presume Nathan is at least a Q list celebrity.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I think a few people took a dislike to a couple comments slating the way he looks, which is a bit strong.

He is still a donut though.
  • Options
    He can't particularly help the way he looks, so slating him for that is unfair. He _can_ help the fact that he's a total plonker, and the ribbing he's taken for some of the cobblers he comes out with is totally justified.
  • Options
    Very good opening post - better than any seen here by a local.
  • Options

Nathan recently fell foul on here of cutbacks and sadly had to be let go. We'll let him back on again soon though, as long as he stops trying to reapply under different usernames.

This is no hollow promise. They do allow banned posters to return after a period of reflection, I can vouch for that.
  • Options
    Post of the year. So good I think we should take Nathan back.
  • Options
    'All we are saying is give Nathan back'
  • Options

Post of the year. So good I think we should take Nathan back.

Maybe he could try getting a banning order from all 92 clubs , & set a new kinda record?

• Options
    edited February 2013
    A few years ago, I do remember the time Nathan turned up to play a Charlton Life match at the Meridian, against a visiting supporters team.

Unfortunately, we were already well into the 2nd half, he had brought no kit. And no boots.