Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Leicester fan's Valentines Day plea.

Comments

• Options
    He must feel at home in Leicester, virtually no bugger has a job up there.
  • Options

cant stop laughing at that photo of him with CP

How could you not employ him?!
  • Options

what's his username on there, can't see any posts from him

Lamby.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Finnegan, a couple of his mates post on here. You could arrange to meet him when we come to you next Tuesday, have a few beers, talk about old times.
  • Options

Finnegan, a couple of his mates

• Options

Yeah. I have interviewed hundreds of people for jobs in my time but never anyone with quite those dead fish eyes. He needs a season ticket for the benefit office.
  • Options

He can't help how he looks.

• Options
    I can't believe his username is still Lamby. He used that years ago when he was Let'sAllLaughAtMillwall over on Addickted. I can't count the amount of times I banned him on there.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Found him frustrating as hell re the job stuff as i told him on here a few times but let's not go overboard with the piss taking...he will probably read it and he is a harmless kid and it's not on ripping it out of someone on an internet forum with pictures and getting personal etc really.
  • Options
    I never even realised Nathan was black!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've always wanted to put a face to the name such is his noteriety. Can sleep soundly tonight.
  • Options
    As you seem like a nice chap - If I run into him I will snap off his fingers for you. ok?
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited February 2013
    this is my thread of the year so far. Lol
  • Options
    PMSL that photo!!!
  • Options
    Hahahahaha
  • Options
    Great thread.

I'd just like to tell Finnegan, as he is probably a youngster, that we gave you one of your legends one Leonard Glover esq after whom I am named.

I believe Radostin Kishishev had a brief sojurn with you foxy folk too.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    SE10 said:
    No different to some of the advice given on here, but sadly the same attitude.
  • Options
    PMSL.......... Brilliant
  • Options
    he's nearly posted over 3000 times! he's online right now...still posting.

SE10 said:
    most of that thread is trying to give nathan sound advice just like those on here did.

seems as if the people on there are starting to crack..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No one else find this cuntish then?

That word will probably get censorsed but seems ok to rip the piss publicly out of a kid who probably isn't all there and post his picture up.

Wrong un behaviour. He's a fellow Charlton fan as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2013

He can't help how he looks.

Erm...pretty sure I never mocked his appearance did I????

It's comical because we know what he's like but CP is oblivious. It's like he's gonna ask him for a fiver to get home after.

People are so sensitive!
  • Options

That word will probably get censorsed but seems ok to rip the piss publicly out of a kid who probably isn't all there and post his picture up.

yep i do. my post of a similar nature of yours was deleted though.

He gets banned for abusing a watford steward online and others get away with calling him a spacker on here. sort it out Afka
  • Options
    Opening post was brilliant, well done fella proper made my laugh.

Nathan recently fell foul on here of cutbacks and sadly had to be let go. We'll let him back on again soon though, as long as he stops trying to reapply under different usernames.
  • Options
    Finnegan said:

Hello Charlton fans.

I would like to open by saying you truly are welcome, as I feel we've done much for your fair club in recent times. We tested the waters of giving with Paddy McCarthorse, a boon to any club, and a kindly courting gift. From there we escalated our shower of affection by taking the time and care to lovingly train your erstwhile folk hero, one Sir Christopher of Powell, in the painstaking art of football management - a blessing well marked by your progress.

Not sated, we later bestowed upon you the Franco flair and mobile magnifique of Yann Kermorgant. Even let me him score against us.

But I feel lately you've begun to abuse our well considered generosity. Advantage has been taken of our kind and doting nature, the people of Leicester have been abused by the good folk of Charlton and it's of considerable ingratitude that we should be struck so gravely by your Southern ilk.

You see, you've exposed us to a vermin of your creation, a lingering, malingering irritant with no sense of self understanding and no shame. That hovers, unwanted, on the fringes of discussion and interjects senselessly with tales of under-aged, imaginary girlfriends, awful betting tips, uneducated and biased opinions on Championship football, terrible banter, tales of the dole office and general benefit sponging and essentially making the entire populace of Planet Earth wish to devour it's own face rather than converse with the tool.

I am, of course, talking about this waste of perfectly usable oxygen:

Now don't play fvcking innocent, we know you know Nathan / Lamby. And we're not amused.

He's been festering on Foxes Talk for six bastard years and he's still never taken the hint. But we understand his drastic rise in posting of late is in approximate correlation to you smug, clever ingrates banning the feck from your (very lovely, by the way - hi guys) forum. Well, great, we've baby-sat the prick for you all for long enough and now it's about time you had him back, eh?

So what do you say? As a courtesy gesture for Chris Powell and the three points we shipped you early on (and the three points we'll probably spuff up and ship you Tuesday) how about you let the lovable scamp back on your forum, eh?

Alternatively, anyone who'd rather just find him in SEwherever and just snap off his typing fingers is due a free pint up in Leicester any time.

Cheers. Happy V-Day.

• Options

A lot of people on here have tried very hard to help Nathan.

You can lead a horse to water and all that.

I sort of agree with you about the photo but he must have posted it online in the first place so was presumably happy to lose his anonymity
  • Options

Would have massively more sympathy for the boy if he wasn't:

A. Completely willing to hand out bucketfulls of personal abuse to others on our board.

B. Utterly unwilling to listen to and take any sort of advice.

Doesn't strike me as "not all there" at all, just a completely lazy, spoilt little sod.

The photo he posted himself on Foxes Talk, it's not something we've gone and found ourselves that he otherwise wouldn't have wanted to be public.

Anyway, in slight danger here of taking this even vaguely seriously which wasn't intended at all haha.
  • Options
    Mike said:

yep i do. my post of a similar nature of yours was deleted though.

He gets banned for abusing a watford steward online and others get away with calling him a spacker on here. sort it out Afka
    Completely agree that word was totally out of order Mike.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    Read a few posts from him on there and remember why he's banned, what a silly kid.