Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A Leicester fan's Valentines Day plea.

Comments

• Options
    Lol Legend!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

A few years ago, I do remember the time Nathan turned up to play a Charlton Life match at the Meridian, against a visiting supporters team.

Unfortunately, we were already well into the 2nd half, he had brought no kit. And no boots.

Brilliant !
  • Options

Oggy Red said:

A few years ago, I do remember the time Nathan turned up to play a Charlton Life match at the Meridian, against a visiting supporters team.

Unfortunately, we were already well into the 2nd half, he had brought no kit. And no boots.

Brilliant !
    I hope he got concessions
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Ha ha that's quality
  • Options
    Finnegan, fella you're the stuff of legend. Brilliant brilliant post, beautifully written and laugh out loud funny.

Give this man a CL badge...
  • Options
    One of the classic quotes from him on there "don't have any money atm, job centre are being bastards and not paying me atm"

Classic entitlement outlook, he believes its a pay packet, leave his appearance out of it, but he did it for me when he told Henry he thought he was coming down with man flu and couldn't be bothered to go and see people about a job.
    So many people have tried to help him, and he has shown staggering arrogance and thrown it back in their faces, feckless little shit who needs a size 10 up his ass, fuck him.
  • Options
    I think people are missing the key issue here.

Brilliant as the first post is, it is the picture that is the real crime.

That was taken at a Bromley Addicks meeting that Prior attended having promised to pay his £5 membership.

He skipped out and still owes us a Lady Godiva.

• Options
    I blame the parents
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Henry send Big Rob round the usual 20% collection fee.
    Or my Cousin Heather she is a debt collector and NO ONE messes with H
  • Options

Henry send Big Rob round the usual 20% collection fee.
    Or my Cousin Heather she is a debt collector and NO ONE messes with H

Or just contact his employers, they could just subtract it from his pay packet......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2013

I think people are missing the key issue here.

Brilliant as the first post is, it is the picture that is the real crime.

That was taken at a Bromley Addicks meeting that Prior attended having promised to pay his £5 membership.

He skipped out and still owes us a Lady Godiva.

You charge £5 membership for the unwaged?

Shame on you.

It should be free with a pint and a raffle ticket chucked in for good measure.

• Options
    Superb post Finnegan ... brilliant
  • Options
    Great post and it's only fair that we get the legend that is NP back. I'll never forget that train journey back from Southampton!
  • Options

Opening post was brilliant, well done fella proper made my laugh.

Nathan recently fell foul on here of cutbacks and sadly had to be let go. We'll let him back on again soon though, as long as he stops trying to reapply under different usernames.

My memory might not be what it was, but I do seem to recall during the old Netaddicks days 'Nathan Prior' appearing heavily on the Gills board at the time, and occasionally on Netaddicks.

Might be wrong.
  • Options
    Always thought Nathan was harmless tbh, although haven't seen him post for a while.
  • Options
    I must be going soft.

Nathan, come home wounded soldier, come home.
  • Options
    One of our own.
  • Options

I must be going soft.

Nathan, come home wounded soldier, come home.

Only if he pays the £5
  • Options
    It is a funny picture, that he posted on here originally so fair game to laugh at it.

Not sure why people saying he is not the full ticket.
    Perhaps Mike can confirm, so we do not take the mickey out of someone who may be challenged.

But if he is 'ok' then he can take whatever flack is due to him.
  • Options
    As one of those who went a little too far and too personal in my comments (meant in jest of course), I am happy to withdraw them and offer my apologies to Nathan and anyone else who may have been offended. Easy to get carried away in the moment - but no excuse.

I would be pleased to see him back on here, as he is one of our own, but I hope AFKA can find a way to keep him off the looking for work thread, where his masterclass in malingering just gets in the way of genuine job seekers and would-be helpers.

Great OP though - come back any time Finnegan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His comments about hospitals and nurses deserved stick.

If he comes back on here he needs to stop winding people up. Its on purpose as well.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Great OP Finnegan, pure LOL quality.

I have no idea whether what Nathan says is true, but one of his posts on that Foxes thread states the number of qualifications he has, so I'm not sure where people get the idea he is educationally challenged in any way.

It's certainly not right to have a pop at the way he looks, but I was at a loss to understand his attitude towards work and the people who spent so long trying to help him on the jobs thread.

My 18 year old nephew is applying all over the place after successfully finishing his electrical installation course. He's been up at the crack of dawn and travelled across London on numerous occasions to help friends out on sites, without any pay or travel expenses, just to get himself known and the hope of being taken on. He's also come off JSA after one week to get a 2 day a week apprenticeship. It's that contrast with Nathan's attitude that makes me despair even more of Mr Prior!
  • Options
    I think the forum is a worse place without him TBH
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Great OP Finnegan, pure LOL quality.

I have no idea whether what Nathan says is true, but one of his posts on that Foxes thread states the number of qualifications he has, so I'm not sure where people get the idea he is educationally challenged in any way.

It's certainly not right to have a pop at the way he looks, but I was at a loss to understand his attitude towards work and the people who spent so long trying to help him on the jobs thread.

My 18 year old nephew is applying all over the place after successfully finishing his electrical installation course. He's been up at the crack of dawn and travelled across London on numerous occasions to help friends out on sites, without any pay or travel expenses, just to get himself known and the hope of being taken on. He's also come off JSA after one week to get a 2 day a week apprenticeship. It's that contrast with Nathan's attitude that makes me despair even more of Mr Prior!

PM me, if you get me his CV I can push it to some of our customers (I work for an electrical wholesaler) where is he/you based?

• Options
    Very good opening post

I feel like a sado going on my own football teams forum let alone another clubs. His life must be so tragic, poor guy.
  • Options
    To all of you who were on about how I look, It's not my fault I was born with this is it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleft_lip_and_palate
  • Options
    Doesn't stop you brushing your hair though. :-)

Welcome back.
  • Options
    or getting a job!
  • Options

To all of you who were on about how I look, It's not my fault I was born with this is it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleft_lip_and_palate

...back in the room....
  • Options
    In the words of a song by George Thorogood and the Destroyers "get a hair cut and a new job!"