Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++++BWP joins Brentford on loan...++++++

Comments

• Options
    If we replace him with N'Guessan, which is a rumour I've heard. That is absolute shite buainess and imo a pointless trade.
  • Options
    I think thats the last we'll see of him, which is a shame because he really hasn't been given a chance this season, even when we've been losing with 10 mins to go CP has refused to put BWP on. Dids really well for us & without him we would still be playing the likes of Wallsall, Preston & Brentford.

my lad will be a tad upset as he has BWP on his shirt and also has a signed photo of Brad scoring away at Sheff U last season. We are going tonight and I'm sure we'll join in if the Red Division decide to start up his song...............
  • Options
    Perhaps Schlupp will finally arrive on loan
  • Options

If we replace him with N'Guessan, which is a rumour I've heard. That is absolute shite buainess and imo a pointless trade.

Not if we can get him and maybe another midfielder for BWP wages.
  • Options
    Cheers BWP, his goals last season helped us out of that god awful league and there were such high hopes for him this season. Personally, I don't think he was given a fair crack this season. He probably needed a run of matches rather than the odd 10 minutes.

Good Luck.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

isnt he on trial at Man Utd?
  • Options
    BWP and Green were on their way to Swindon before Swindon realised the embargo had not been lifted from them after they sold Ritchie. I would expect Green to go out on loan and possibly Ephraim coming our way.
  • Options
    Good luck BWP.
  • Options
    As much as the thought of N'Guessan is uninspiring to most, last year his arrival brought a bit of fresh impetus to the side.

I think the squad is in need of some kind of refresh, something that doesn't seem was going to come from BWP. I'm aware of the higher division we're in now, but if (if he comes of course) DNG's arrival can cause some sort of uplift like last year and it gets us an extra few points then they could be priceless.
  • Options
    JT said:

Dizzle said:

isnt he on trial at Man Utd?
    No idea mate. I know he was on trial, i dont know if he still is. Was just a joke anyway. We get linked with him every other week
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't ever joke again please Az.
  • Options
    Noted.
  • Options
  • Options
    Good luck BWP

hope its not DNG coming in but i think its our level of spend at the moment. Not sure how DNG would lift the team or the fans ?
  • Options
    All Addicks fans owe Wright-Phillips a great big THANK YOU and good wishes for the future (Let's hope that he doesn't 'go up' as we 'come down')
  • Options
    Sad to see him go so early in his Charlton career, one of our 2 star/heroic strikers from last season but if Chrissy has someone lined up i trust his judgment.
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

I suspect this could happen after tonight,clearly Man Utd did not buy him before the window closed so the idea of him getting regular footie until the end of the season would aid in his development.

• Options
    bit gutted about this, always liked BWP and always rated him, hope he bangs in a few goals for them, he could play up front with Hayes and do really well.
  • Options
    Poor old Paul Hayes must be well chuffed to see BWP again
  • Options
    Good luck Bradley, thanks for everything, we wouldnt have done it without you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's better than Shaun... thanks for the memories Bradley. I wish it could have worked out better for you at Charlton (God knows you deserved a fairer crack of the whip) and all the best for your future.
  • Options
    feel for BWP as I don't really think he has been given a fair crack of the whip this season. Hope he does well at Brentford and good luck in the rest of his career as I doubt we will see him in a Charlton shirt again. Thank you Brad.
  • Options
    For all this "not given a run/fair crack of the whip" he started the first 9 or 10 games, scoring once.

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Dont look at cafc official on facebook. People just spouting cack for fun.
  • Options
    Agreed Large I look back to tonights opposition at home he caused all kinds of problems and his hold up play was exceptional that night. I fail to see he has had nothing to offer since the latter months of last year and early this but so be it.

Good luck BWP
  • Options
    'Blues boss can confirm Charltons interest in Zigic, on loan till the end of the season'
  • Options

'Blues boss can confirm Charltons interest in Zigic, on loan till the end of the season'

please god no

• Options
    We do not need another target man
  • Options

For all this "not given a run/fair crack of the whip" he started the first 9 or 10 games, scoring once.

from about the only chance we created for him ;-) Anyone will struggle to score for us as we create sod all. Our top scorer is JJ and we probably won't get anyone in double figures this season. Says it all. Pathetic.
  • Options

lol very good