Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++++BWP joins Brentford on loan...++++++

Comments

• Options
    Zigic , thought we signing Gary Madine?
  • Options

Zigic , thought we signing Gary Madine?

Madine ? .. he'll do nicely
  • Options
    I feel a bit sad about this. However, BWP was one of our top earners and he was barely challenging for a place in the starting 11.
    If it means we can nab Judge or Forrester (both out of contract at the end of the season) then that has got to be good business.
  • Options
    And Paolo Di Canio recently became available..........

stranger things have happened
  • Options

'Blues boss can confirm Charltons interest in Zigic, on loan till the end of the season'

Behave yourself, little piggy.
  • Options
    Gutted about this tbh
  • Options
    Good luck to him. Great signing for Brentford. Hopefully his goals can push them on to promotion. Decent club and they've missed out on promotion narrowly on several occasions before, one of my favourite away days over there so would be buzzing for them to come up.
  • Options
    Brentford and Bournemouth away next season would be lovely stuff.
  • Options
    I'm sure that the replay at the Bridge may have given the Bees the money to fund this.

BWP is on big wages so surely this might free some space in the budget.
  • Options
    Great signing for Brentford. I hope that we are bringing someone else in (hopefully not DNG), otherwise we will be understrength in this department.

He has been a fantastic player for us and I'd like to wish him well and give him my thanks for helping us get promoted. All the best BWP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sad about this, liked him as a player and always thought he carried a threat. Good luck Bradders hope you take Brentford up and we see you at The Vallet next year.
  • Options
    All the best Bradley, and cheers for the goals.

• Options
    Hayes & BWP will definitely work very well. League 1 is so tight this season up the top, glad we're not involved.
  • Options
    Always wondered whether BWP touched the ball for that Carlisle goal. Each time I look at the replay it comes across as though it just goes in off the defenders knee from Stephens' header.
  • Options
    millwall wont let dany nguessen go they are short on forwards themselves thats why they bought hulse in.
  • Options
    no point in BWP going unless we bring in someone better on loan. I'm waiting CP et al ....
  • Options
    We all seem to be saying the same thing here. Looks like we need to wait and see if there is a good reason.
  • Options
    As already mentioned, my opinion is that he really hasn't been given a fair crack of the whip in the championship. A short, non-consistent set of appearances is hardly fair.

That said, when he has come on, I've thought he's played very well.
  • Options
    JT said:

Hayes & BWP will definitely work very well. League 1 is so tight this season up the top, glad we're not involved.

If we were involved it would only be tight for second place!
  • Options
    All the best for the future, Brad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafctom said:

Always wondered whether BWP touched the ball for that Carlisle goal. Each time I look at the replay it comes across as though it just goes in off the defenders knee from Stephens' header.

No question:

• Options
    He may not of scored the goals that we hoped for this season but who is going to let a goalscorer out on loan to replace him ? Will any striker we may get on loan be better than BWP ? Very much doubt it & if it was nguessin that would be an absolute joke.
  • Options

Brentford and Bournemouth away next season would be lovely stuff.

Hopefully as a Championship fixture rather than a League One fixture, hey?!!!

• Options
    Save his wages then spend them on Schlupp, Judge & Forrester all in the summer. Sounds good to me!
  • Options
    Could Bradley leap frog us in the summer????
  • Options
    BWP needs a change of scene. Means Bees will have four decent strikers and now their cup run is over, can concentrate on getting up for only the second time in decades.

PS: Does this Schlupp lad ever actually play any games for anyone?
  • Options
    All the best BWP
    Helped get us back to mid-table championship (hopefully!) and I'm sure he will help other clubs in the rest of his career.
  • Options
    After seeing Michael Smith yesterday I think he can do a job for us.He was strong,held the ball up well and had a bit of pace for a big man.I know it was only U21 football,but I like the look of him.Whether he can do it in the Championship is of course a different matter.
  • Options
    Good luck to him. Have to remember how many goals he scored in getting us promoted. Not really sure why he's not been in favour this season but I think he will score a lot at Brentford
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    A Big unjudging matey Pally masculine handshake for you BWP and thankyou for all you have done Pal!! I will always remember you for helping get us promoted Sir. All the best with the Bees.