Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++++BWP joins Brentford on loan...++++++

Comments

• Options

no point in BWP going unless we bring in someone better on loan. I'm waiting CP et al ....

Unless we're skint.
  • Options
    I don't understand this move to be honest. Bradley may not do anything on the field but at least he can score goals which is currently more than Fuller. He started off well for us and a great finish against Leicester, I don't think he was given a proper chance to prove himself in this league.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    A bit sad to see him go and I actually would prefer him to haynes , haynes has pace but I think his finishing isn't as good or his hold up or general football play but for whatever reason he is gone I hope we don't get n'guess in, utter chuff
  • Options

A bit sad to see him go and I actually would prefer him to haynes , haynes has pace but I think his finishing isn't as good or his hold up or general football play but for whatever reason he is gone I hope we don't get n'guess in, utter chuff

Personally, I think Haynes is in many ways a better player than BWP. When he's fit, which sadly is not something you can rely on.
  • Options
    Bradley may not do anything on the field but at least he can score goals which is currently more than Fuller.

But it isn't currently more than Fuller.How many goals has BWP scored recently?Or how many goals has he scored this Season?
  • Options
    Like everyone else forever grateful for his goals. However he is not a first team regular and his contract is expiring in the summer. If Powell has been told he needs players out before any come in then we may sign someone in the next few days.
  • Options
    Pretty much guaranteed that he'll be leaving when his contract runs out this summer then?
  • Options
    All the best, Bradley - you scored some important goals for us and have a lovely smile ;-)
  • Options
    I would've rather kept him tbh but thanks for everything BWP you shall be missed and good luck at Brentford.
  • Options
    All the best BWP and thanks for your goals last year. I don't think him going is a shock though. Green will probably be next.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yea all the best to BWP.
    He scored many of the goals that won us the Championship - a big part of our success last season.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck to Bradley & thanks for your goals.
  • Options
    Good luck Bradley and thanks for the goals that got us out of Div 1- will never be forgotten! Great team and spirit.
    Hope you and Hayes can do it for Brentford.
  • Options
    Good luck to him, remember rosler moaned about how much he cost when he scored against Brentford last year, so testament to their ambition. Are we resigned to Jackson or maybe Haynes being our top scorer this year?
  • Options
    Best wishes to Bradley, he's done a good job and I'm confident that he can do a good job there. I hope we can get a decent replacement (or a swap for Forrester, that'd be nice)
  • Options
    Sad hes gone but great signing for brentford! Thanks for all the goals wouldnt be in championship without him last season! Good luck brad
  • Options
    Ridiculous. Worth his place on our bench at least.
  • Options
    Another mistake by Powell. He was worth a go on right mid field in place of Wilson who is off form in a 4.5.1 set up.
  • Options
    Not biting
  • Options
    BillG said:

Another mistake by Powell. He was worth a go on right mid field in place of Wilson who is off form in a 4.5.1 set up.

Serious? If you think BWP is a right winger, and better than Wilson, well, you may want to check someone isn't tipping a lil sumthin' sumthin' in your tea :P
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thank you BWP. Club hero for playing his part in getting us out of the dark times.

This. :0(
  • Options
    edited February 2013

I'm clueless FACT
    in SCP we trust
  • Options
    BWP . Cheers for all the good times. Good luck @BRentford n if u come back to the Valley make sure u have cafc shirt on.....please .
  • Options
    BillG said:

You were saying ?
  • Options
    Thanks Brad. Could there be an extra head on the bus home tonight?
  • Options
    If it wernt for bwp we wouldnt have come up as champions

I thank you bradley wright phillips very much
  • Options
    BWP was that 20 goal a season striker we needed to help take us up last season and I'll never forget that first half of the season where he was unstoppable. Not good enough this season though and it's that simple. People saying he didn't get a fair crack of the whip are mistaken - he kept his place in the first team until it became untenable. It got to the point where he'd got one goal and we needed to bring someone else in to get us goals. Incidentally that person was Danny Haynes and he's showed that when fit he can do the business. BWP just doesn't score enough of his chances, especially one-on-ones and that's too costly at this level. Best of luck to him now, I hope he scores a million goals for Brentford
  • Options
    I haven't read all the posts in this thread, is BWP out of contract in Summer?

Cheers
  • Options
    Good luck Bradders...

Thanks for everything.