Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wenger -Are we nearing the end?

Comments

• Options
    A true story - a few years ago, a friend of a friend got the job of teaching some of Arsenals squad conversational English. Being a Gooner himself, he was well pleased and went through all the usual things... one afternoon, it wasn't going so well, the class were getting a bit restless, so he started putting slides up in the screen telling them to just say the first thing that came into their heads.

He'd put up a few to zero response, and the then put up a snow scene.

At which point Nicholas Anelkas face lit up and he yelled out "F*****g Freezing"!

• Options

wenger is a total twat all gooners (what the f**k is that word GOONER?) need burning anyone from Sarf London who even has the remotest atom of support for these GloryHuntingWankers needs to f++k off to a North London post code ----just lucky petrol is so naffing expensive these days.

and yes his English is shit

How is your French?

• Options
    edited February 2013
    shit ----mind you if i lived i had in France for 10 years and was on 100K a week it would be better then Arsewipes English
  • Options
    Riviera said:

It's been a tough few days for Arsene Wenger, today former Arsenal captain Stewart Robson says that the sooner he goes the better and Nigel Winterburn said on 5Live that "no one is above the sack, including Wenger" .
    There was a bizarre press conference yesterday, the full transcript here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2280965/Arsene-Wenger-press-conference-transcript--Arsenal-v-Bayern-Munich.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

What I don't understand is this bit:

Wenger - : Look, I have been accused of not taking seriously the FA Cup on Saturday. I have won four times the FA Cup. Who has won it more? Give me one name.

Why didn't one of the journos just say "Fergie!"

He's won 5; 1990, '94, '96, '99 and 2004. Were they all too scared or maybe they just didn't know. Either reason sums up the state of football journalism in England.

I think he makes a valid point here. Don't underestimate Wenger, maybe he knows only Fergies has won it more times. Doesn't that also prove a point?

The side he picked on Saturday should have been good enough to bea Blackburn. In fact, that team should be good enough to win most Premier League games.

• Options
    Plenty of flares at Ashburton Grove tonight.
  • Options

shit ----mind you if i lived i had in France for 10 years and was on 100K a week it would be better then Arsewipes English

Gauchiste twonk, ou est l'essence?
  • Options
    0-1
  • Options
    its nearly 8 PM Dave M
  • Options

its nearly 8 PM Dave M

Lol, stick itv on if you want a laugh
  • Options
    0-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bayern don't need Guardiola!
  • Options
    Taxi for Arsene!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    Properly threw his onions out the pram.
  • Options
    He has to go at the end of the season.

9 years without a trophy is unexcuseable with a club like Arsenal. I have no idea why they didn't complain before!
  • Options
    Now, yes. Although I don't know who they expect to get in instead...
  • Options
    Could not even be gracious in defeat by shaking the hands of the opposition management. What a tosser.
  • Options
    Arsene Wonga -------the Basil Faulty (sic) of managers-----i bet he is outside the Ryan Air Stadium (or whatever its called) bashing it with a tree branch right now.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stay Arsene plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    He's lost a lot of credibility Wenger. There was a time when he was considered a genius.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's showing his true colours at last, rather than just talking his drivel on French TV. Can't stand the git.
  • Options
    Anyone else think that Guardiola has taken another easy option. Probably not far off Barca quality with the players they have. He needs to prove himself with a team like Arsenal.
  • Options
    Arsenal would be mad to get rid of him he is the only thing more ridiculous than the joke of a club it's self

In the words of Keegan I love it when they lose
  • Options
    Last one, promise :)

• Options
    Hate the arse but always liked Wenger, great manager who played football the Barca way before Barca.
    Has had to compete on a smaller budget for years. But does appear that he's lost the plot for the past few years.
    Seems all managers have a sell buy date.
  • Options
    Trobule for him is that football at the top level is about money and spending lots of it.

In an ideal world he way of not trying to build up massive debts for instant success would work but fans pay a high price and demand the very best each season...
  • Options
    Arsenal fans need to think long and hard before they start seriously wishing for his head. Still the best footballing side in England. They do need to spend some money though. That's their and Wengers biggest problem. They are both afraid to speculate.
  • Options

Arsenal fans need to think long and hard before they start seriously wishing for his head. Still the best footballing side in England. They do need to spend some money though. That's their and Wengers biggest problem. They are both afraid to speculate.

Ha, Ha. Thought you were serious for a minute.
  • Options

Ha, Ha. Thought you were serious for a minute.
    I am serious. Which part don't you agree with ?

• Options
    all of it.