Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wenger -Are we nearing the end?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Curbs 16-1
  • Options
    Powell would do well there
  • Options
    I just think he's had such a long run, and they're not really going anywhere are they? They flirt with top spot at some points in the season over the last 2/3 years, but now they are playing catch up. I'm not saying another manager could do a better job with that team, just think they need that change.

It can't be healthy to have one man pretty much unaccountable to anyone.

He keeps buying youth players with potential but are they really what you would call winners. I know Walcott's had bad injuries, but for me he's not top class. Had a flurry of goals for them when got moved into the centre just over a season ago, but they're always against your WBA's or Newcastle's at home.

One thing is for sure, old Jonathan 'pro Arsenal' Pearce will defend him to the hilt. I can't stand listening to his commentary on Arsenal games
  • Options

Rumour has it he'll step down in the summer to be replaced by a British manager.

Every time. I know some people are sick and tired of it, but for me it's a classic
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Rumour has it he'll step down in the summer to be replaced by a British manager.

Every time. I know some people are sick and tired of it, but for me it's a classic
    It hasn't made me laugh in ages but this one worked!
  • Options
    If he leaves I see a very similar situation to when Curbs left us. He isn't just a "manager" - he runs that club from top to bottom, if he leaves/walks away that club will be in big trouble.
  • Options
    Depends who gets appointed, something in the papers the other day about Guardiola wants to give the Pl a go one day.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Powell would do well there

What would we do? Slater and co would have to appoint someone sharpish to get us off of bottom of the league. Maybe sign Diego up on a new contract, and get a loan in to partner our main striker Church.