Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant

Comments

• Options

Is apparently leaving Reading this summer. Who wouldn’t love him to come home for his final year before he retires?!

Please let it be true.
  • Options
    Swap Amos for Magennis, get Kermorgant in as his replacement

Taylor | Yann or Igor | Yann as our main front two thank you very much
  • Options
    I'm sure I read that he'd be retiring at the end of last season
  • Options

I'm sure I read that he'd be retiring at the end of last season

He changed his mind
  • Options

Is apparently leaving Reading this summer. Who wouldn’t love him to come home for his final year before he retires?!

110% & if takeover had happened then who knows...but fear know if he goes anywhere he may well end up with SCP...!!!
  • Options
    Well if the people running the club (those left) had any intelligence or interest in regards to dealing with fans, they'd try to get him in just to secure some extra season ticket sales from those still on the fence.
  • Options
    Doubt it unless Roland has fucked off in time.
  • Options
    I would be absolutely over the moon if Yann signed for us this summer before he retires.

I really hope that there is a chance, I really do and with Jackson on the coaching staff now, I am sure there wouldn't be too much persuasion needed. But right now, I don't think that it is an option at all.
  • Options
    No chance at all. 0%.Don't waste your breath on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

No harm in dreaming Golfie
  • Options

People said that about England winning the World Cup
  • Options
    Willing to bet my left nut on him not coming to us.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Willing to bet my left nut on him not coming to us.

Well your still have a right one
  • Options
    Bringing Yann home would certainly get supporters onside from day one .....

Bit like the Spivs bringing in SCP.
  • Options
    Yann was superb for us, but that was a long time ago now, he'll be 37 not long into this coming season, he won't be the player that left us. Would be great to see him in the red shirt again, but he's not the answer to our Magennis problem.
  • Options
    I think he’d make a good coach
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Yann was superb for us, but that was a long time ago now, he'll be 37 not long into this coming season, he won't be the player that left us. Would be great to see him in the red shirt again, but he's not the answer to our Magennis problem.

He might be a bit slower, but I assume the strength, hold up play and aerial power will still be there
  • Options

I'm sure he's said before he plans on returning to Brittany.

Whoever she is.

Lost in translation: he said he was planning on joining the revolution at Billericay.
  • Options
    just been released by Reading with a year left on his contract according to my Reading mate at work
  • Options

just been released by Reading with a year left on his contract according to my Reading mate at work

BBC confirmed it too... https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44779147
  • Options
    very odd that hes been released a year before the end of his contract.. especially as he's a fan favourite there (for obvious reasons).
  • Options
    It's obvious. He's been offered a player coach role here.

If only.
  • Options

If only.

Wont surprise me if Jackson can get in contact with him.

If anyone can persuade him to return them I reckon it'll either be Jackson or Powell

Just hope with that last thought that he's not off to Southend!!
  • Options

If only.

Wont surprise me if Jackson can get in contact with him.

If anyone can persuade him to return them I reckon it'll either be Jackson or Powell

Just hope with that last thought that he's not off to Southend!!
    aw fuck