Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant

Comments

• Options
    Actually remember exactly where I was when I read this news, stomach absolutely sank when I read it 
  • Options
    Sold to Bournemouth ten years ago today.
    And what an impact he had on their performance over the next couple of years. Makes yoy weep comparing the directions of travel between us. 
  • Options
    Next manager? 
  • Options
    Sold to Bournemouth ten years ago today.
    And there began the slow & painful decline 🤬🤬🤬
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What’s he up to these days?
  • Options
    Rizzo said:
    Remember him coming back as a Reading player and scoring for fun against us. Looked almost apologetic at how easy it was to demolish us. 
    Scored 2 and had one from the centre circle disallowed , what was even more bizarre about that game was Yaya Sanogo scoring a hattrick for us 😅
  • Options
    Named my dog Yannie and always love answering when people question the unique name. A true great on and off the pitch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:
    Move on.
    We have, into complete mediocrity for a decade. 
  • Options
    edited February 1
    Born in Vannes, Brittany .. I was doing some research on one of the new French scrum halves who was born in the same town.. Vannes looks like a VERY nice little seaside town, now on my list of places to see in the near future (I hope).
    Incidentally, the name 'Brittany', I always assumed that Britain was named after that French region, in fact it's the opposite, the name coming from the ancient Britons fleeing the 5thc to 7th c Saxon invasions of England. Do like a lil bit of 'istory as a French scrum 'alf might say.  B)

EDIT .. gleaned from God and Jimmy Wales's gift to modern culture and education, Wikipedia 
  • Options
    edited February 1
    My favourite ever player and my favourite time supporting the club. 
  • Options
    My second favourite ever Charlton player.
    Second only to Killer, by the way. Met him twice. Lovely bloke.
  • Options
    If he had played with Alfie when Yann was at his peak they would have got at least 50 goals between them in a season. 
  • Options
    redbuttle said:
    If he had played with Alfie when Yann was at his peak they would have got at least 50 goals between them in a season. 
    BWP did alright with him to be fair.