Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket priority arrangements for Brighton away (2013)

Comments

• Options
    Good one Nate-dog, you nearly had me then!
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Good one Nate-dog, you nearly had me then!

You had me at hello
  • Options
    #Awkward
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC‏@CAFCofficial

I forgot to remind everyone earlier that Brighton tickets went on restricted sale this morning. 352 sold on the first day (MW
  • Options
    Anyone know where I can find out coach details. Looked at the OS but couldn't see
  • Options
    Ring the commercial centre. You can book when you get tickets
  • Options
    Already got ours . Mine and @rothko first away matches all season.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Already got ours . Mine and @rothko first away matches all season.

Plastic fans from Medway : - )
  • Options
    Coach details

Brighton & Hove Albion (a) - Tuesday, April 2nd (7.45pm)

Larkfield - bus shelter, Kingfisher Road - 3.35pm
    Gravesend - bus stop under old A2 underpass, nr former Tollgate hotel - 4.00pm

Bexleyheath - rear of Civic Offices, Albion Road - 4.15pm
    Dartford - Heath Lane, pillar box next to retail stores - 4.30pm
    Charlton - Anchor & Hope Lane, outside Makro - 4.30pm

Eltham Well Hall - first bus stop on Well Hall Road, north of roundabout - 4.45pm

Bromley North railway station - 5.00pm

Extra pick-ups have been arranged at Deal (2.10pm); Ramsgate (2.35pm); Margate (2.50pm); Birchington (3.00pm); Canterbury (3.20pm); Faversham (3.30pm); Bessels Green (4.30pm); Tonbridge (4.45pm); Pembury (5.00pm); Battle (5.35pm); Ore (5.50pm); Hastings (6pm); Bexhill (6.20pm); and Eastbourne (6.45pm).
  • Options
    Also I got an email from the person who runs Ashford and Shepway Addicks saying that there will also be a pick-up point at Ashford but it doesn't appear on the OS, at least not yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would rather drive as I want to spend some time with a mate who lives down there pre match but the temptation of the ease of a coach for £12 makes me question that
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Due to the difficulties that are likely to encountered by supporters after the game, I contacted the Club yesterday on behalf of Ashford & Shepway Addicks and it was agreed that they would arrange an additional pick-up point in Ashford at 3.15pm. Should appear on the O/S shortly.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    Just been told that Brighton tickets have been temporarily taken off sale. Should be available again later today (MW) #cafc
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial
    Unfortunately, Brighton had issue with their ticket printers, so could only send a small first batch. More tickets expected soon (MW) #cafc
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

What is Brighton nightlife like on a Tuesday night is it worth getting a cheap hotel and going out on the lash or will everything be shut by midnight?

This what i was thinking

• Options
    Hope there's still enough tickets on Friday, other half's brother lives in Brighton and it's school holidays, so I'm hoping it'll be my daughter's 2nd away (and a very different experience from the New Den).
  • Options
    tickets arrived ... usual quick service ... really looking forward to this
  • Options

Due to the difficulties that are likely to encountered by supporters after the game, I contacted the Club yesterday on behalf of Ashford & Shepway Addicks and it was agreed that they would arrange an additional pick-up point in Ashford at 3.15pm. Should appear on the O/S shortly.

Surprised they are running from East Kent via the M25 to be honest. Would make more sense to me to run into East Sussex and merge with the Hastings crowd. That's how I'm going. Hell of a trip from Deal via Thanet, which involves running east instead of west for 15 miles and then doubling back.
  • Options
    bump

stage 2 now in effect
  • Options
    No West Sussex CASC coach will running along from Portsmouth to Brighton now as we won't get the numbers to cover the cost after all. Mini Bus instead but that is already full.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got mine this morning. I'm planning to park in Bournemouth and walk from there to avoid queues.
  • Options

Surprised they are running from East Kent via the M25 to be honest. Would make more sense to me to run into East Sussex and merge with the Hastings crowd. That's how I'm going. Hell of a trip from Deal via Thanet, which involves running east instead of west for 15 miles and then doubling back.
    "Rodney.....

You don't live here anymore!"

:-)
  • Options
    Many left at this stage?
  • Options
    edited March 2013

"Rodney.....

You don't live here anymore!"

:-)
    Maybe, but I do live in East Kent. Will that do?
  • Options
    Premier Inn sorted - 7am back to work in the morinig
  • Options
    1093 sold, plus 690 for Peterborough and 212 for Huddersfield (from Twitter).
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Looking like there will be about 1,000+ at Peterborough! Should have 400 for Hudds!
  • Options
    Phoned up for two brighton tickets 9.00 yesterday morning, arrived in the post today! Great service.
  • Options
    Sorry to be boring but,,,,, The coach is now back on and being run directly by the branch so if anyone wants to take advantage from the Portsmouth, Southampton Chichester area (Starting at Portchester) we have places available. £12 Also pick ups available.

Drop me a message if interested.
  • Options
    Fancy going via Crawley?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!