Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket priority arrangements for Brighton away (2013)

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2013

Fancy going via Crawley?

Hmmmm, lol Crawley not on the list but if you want to park up at the Worthing A27 or Benfield valley (Portslade/Hove) Near A27 we can get you on board and away after the game for around £8 fare. Must be better than the long queue for train or Park and ride busses. Kids travel Free if travelling with any adult paying the coach fare. (Up to 2 kids per adult)
  • Options
    That just made my Sunday afternoon.

Mate just texted and invited me to go into a corpoate box at Brighton.

Yippee I yay.
  • Options

Yippee I yay.

Any room ? Could pick you up !
  • Options
    bc_addick said:

Fancy going via Crawley?

Hmmmm, lol Crawley not on the list but if you want to park up at the Worthing A27 or Benfield valley (Portslade/Hove) Near A27 we can get you on board and away after the game for around £8 fare. Must be better than the long queue for train or Park and ride busses. Kids travel Free if travelling with any adult paying the coach fare. (Up to 2 kids per adult)
    BC , where you going from?
  • Options
    "BC , where you going from?"

We are planning to start in Portchester (Red Lion) near Fareham on the A27. at about 4.45 Would that be doable for you guys? Coach would leave straight after game. PM me for more info.
  • Options

Yippee I yay.

Any room ? Could pick you up !
    I wish there was. Sorry. (sad face thingy)

• Options
    bc_addick said:

"BC , where you going from?"

We are planning to start in Portchester (Red Lion) near Fareham on the A27. at about 4.45 Would that be doable for you guys? Coach would leave straight after game. PM me for more info.

OK, i know the Red Lion - i'm in Port Solent - i'll PM you.
  • Options
    OS = 1,439 had been sold by midday Monday.

I'm starting to get worried that there will be none left on Thursday.
  • Options
    The West Sussex and Brighton branch of CASC is organising a coach to the Brighton game. Get details here: http://bit.ly/VEpZgn (MW) #cafc
  • Options

The West Sussex and Brighton branch of CASC is organising a coach to the Brighton game. Get details here: http://bit.ly/VEpZgn (MW) #cafc

Thanks MOG.
    See if you can spot me in the picture at the top of the page on the link.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any idea how many are left for general sale tomorrow??
  • Options
    No news since the 1439 sold by Monday.
  • Options
    "and around 400 remained on Thursday morning". - OS

• Options
    200 now.
  • Options
    Fans have flocked to watch Gus Poyet's side since they moved into the Amex last summer, with the club averaging 25,512 in the league so far this season - more than the likes of Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds and Nottingham Forest.

Capacity is set to reach 30,000 in January and, far from feeling the pinch of the recession, Barber revealed that Brighton have managed to entice thousands of fans to arrive early and stay late for each game - spending more money at the club all the time.

"This is a great place to watch football and we are keen to get people here for the day out," he said.

"We are in the entertainment business and we are trying to give people an all-round package. The majority of fans arrive and depart using public transport, and they recognise that if 30,000 people want to leave the stadium all at once it is going to be difficult.

"The stadium is designed to allow people to hang around after the game, enjoy something to eat, have a few drinks and for the kids to be able to run around and play in the wide concourses.

"We have people staying after the game in their thousands.

"We keep the bars open, we don't have a set closing time. We want people to feel like they can relax and stay at their leisure."

That invitation extends to away supporters, with Brighton lighting the stadium in the colours of the travelling fans and even importing local beers.

Barnsley fans, for example, were greeted by a red concourse and served Webster's Yorkshire bitter on tap before their visit in August, and the Seagulls also take the radical step of bringing together rival fans after the game.

Barber said: "After the game we open up the bars, there's no segregation and they can mingle and mix. You don't have a segregated environment in your living room or your local pub so why should there be one at the stadium?

"We make fans feel comfortable. It tends to mean then that they spend more, they are more respectful to our club staff and fans and, after the game, they are invited to join our supporters for a few drinks and a talk about the game."
  • Options

Capacity is set to reach 30,000 in January and, far from feeling the pinch of the recession, Barber revealed that Brighton have managed to entice thousands of fans to arrive early and stay late for each game - spending more money at the club all the time.

"This is a great place to watch football and we are keen to get people here for the day out," he said.

"We are in the entertainment business and we are trying to give people an all-round package. The majority of fans arrive and depart using public transport, and they recognise that if 30,000 people want to leave the stadium all at once it is going to be difficult.

"The stadium is designed to allow people to hang around after the game, enjoy something to eat, have a few drinks and for the kids to be able to run around and play in the wide concourses.

"We keep the bars open, we don't have a set closing time. We want people to feel like they can relax and stay at their leisure."

People stay after the game because you can't get 25,000 people onto a train with 4 carriages :-)

• Options
    our 2k allocation is pretty crap then
  • Options
    There will be another 1300 tickets in the east stand for more expensive price of 32pound I'm told by a Brighton mate.
  • Options
    Only 50 left at 3.30pm.
  • Options
    Surely we get a further 600 at request, loads of clubs have taken 2,600...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fans have flocked to watch Gus Poyet's side since they moved into the Amex last summer, with the club averaging 25,512 in the league so far this season - more than the likes of Derby, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds and Nottingham Forest.

Barber said: "After the game we open up the bars, there's no segregation and they can mingle and mix. You don't have a segregated environment in your living room or your local pub so why should there be one at the stadium?

"We make fans feel comfortable. It tends to mean then that they spend more, they are more respectful to our club staff and fans and, after the game, they are invited to join our supporters for a few drinks and a talk about the game."

i'm a bit concerned now - especially after seeing some of the reprobates in our colours at the Palace game.
  • Options
    Can't get mine til tomorrow at the earliest :(
  • Options

You don't have a segregated environment in your living room

I do. Doesn't everyone?
  • Options

People stay after the game because you can't get 25,000 people onto a train with 4 carriages :-)

And sometimes 2 carriages.....worth the hour walk back into town.
  • Options
    Brighton & Hove Albion (a) - Tuesday, April 2nd (7.45pm)

Charlton have sold out their allocation of 2,000 for the trip to Brighton & Hove Albion on Tuesday, April 2nd (7.45pm)
  • Options

Can't get mine til tomorrow at the earliest :(

Giro day.
  • Options

Found a problem with the subsidised travel:

Train travel, within the subsidised zone, is included within your match ticket package between 11.30am and 9pm (3pm kick-off) or between 4.15pm and midnight (7.45pm kick-off).

You ARE a problem.
  • Options
    Anyone know if we are getting the extra 600 or 1300 as people have mentioned?
  • Options

Anyone know if we are getting the extra 600 or 1300 as people have mentioned?

Yeah the commercial centre most likely know.
    Won't tell anyone until next week, mind.
  • Options

Are they serious ,people come from all over the country to watch their club play in a purpose built modern stadium which has been designed in a way that you have to hang around for hours because you cant get home.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!