Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Danny Murphy

Has his Mrs engineered him another move - this time to be nearer their new home?

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-transfer-news-danny-murphy-1755580

Comments

• Options
    It's always very sad to see a grown man being dictated to by his wife. Obviously not enough premiers to go to in Blackburn.
  • Options

It's always very sad to see a grown man being dictated to by his wife. Obviously not enough premiers to go to in Blackburn.

Did your wife tell you to say that?

;-)
  • Options

;-)
    yep

Here she is ..

• Options
    Nice tats..........on her shoulder of course. ;-p
  • Options

;-)
    yep

Here she is ..

Whose Rack?
  • Options
    Spoke to someone about Murphy last week. Very disliked among his fellow pros by all accounts. Apparently a big headed little twat..
  • Options
    not a lot of love for murphy
  • Options
    Thought he was quality for us with Smertin and Kish, but got the impression that he thought he was playing for Liverpool in the 80s, or was a "spice boy".
  • Options
    Always seems to land on his feet.
  • Options
    His wife is a money grabbing, gold digging, attention seeking whore!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blokes a twat.
  • Options
    thought he got a decent reception from us in the Cup game, especially when taking corners.
  • Options

apart from this she's a luvverly lass .. lol
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Thought he was quality for us with Smertin and Kish, but got the impression that he thought he was playing for Liverpool in the 80s, or was a "spice boy".

According to Wiki Smertin had "some impressive performances". Pity I missed them, because I only remember the disappointing ones...
  • Options

I thought they were meant to be? Do you mean someones been having me on all these years?
  • Options
    Blackburn have given the club captaincy to Scott Dann , taking it from Danny Murphy ... good luck rovers
  • Options
    Murphy has terminated his contract & left Blackburn by mutual consent.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Spoke to someone about Murphy last week. Very disliked among his fellow pros by all accounts. Apparently a big headed little twat..

I always really liked Murphy and stuck up for him on many occasions, great footballer, but if that's true, very disappointed, no idea why you need to be big-headed about being lucky enough to be a pro footballer.

• Options
    Nug said:

masicat said:

I always really liked Murphy and stuck up for him on many occasions, great footballer, but if that's true, very disappointed, no idea why you need to be big-headed about being lucky enough to be a pro footballer.

I bet our current set of lads would take him down a peg or two if he found himself back in SE7 !

Picturing JJ, Ben H & co calling him Grandad ...and leaving a giant bottle of Phyllosan with his kit....

• Options
    Wouldn't want Murphy back personally. Was fantastic when we were playing well, but when we lost form and began to struggle he vanished. He was the highest payed player, the club captain, and the most experience, yet the time we really needed him to stand up and be counted, to be a leader, he bottled it. Worse still, I had to listen to the idiots in the crowd blaming curbs for upsetting poor Danny.

Give me JJ any day, a proper captain.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nug said:

masicat said:

My recollection is that he played mister big bollocks when with us, one incident was something about treating catering staff like they were dirt.

• Options
    Kap10 said:

Nug said:

masicat said:

My recollection is that he played mister big bollocks when with us, one incident was something about treating catering staff like they were dirt.

I heard that rumour too, although long time after he left us. A lot of negative stories seem to crop up when he's talked about, shame he was a good player.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Rather Andy Reid back instead
  • Options
    masicat said:

The only surprise with the above is the word "apparently".
  • Options
    Apparently he has got a very expensive watch.......
  • Options

Apparently he has got a very expensive watch.......

Yep. Big headed little scumbag, but great player
  • Options
    Thoughts on MOTD debut? Felt like Linekar was babysitting him to start with. Trying not to let my severe dislike for him cloud my judgement but found him uncomfortable to watch.
  • Options
    Brought nothing to the programme I thought. He's just an unlikeable character.
  • Options

Thoughts on MOTD debut? Felt like Linekar was babysitting him to start with. Trying not to let my severe dislike for him cloud my judgement but found him uncomfortable to watch.

Shearer, Murphy and Linekar....dreary.
  • Options
    Murphy must have irked me tonight cos Shearer never really bothered me and I despise that Geordie prick.