Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Montenegro v England

Comments

• Options

There is someone in the crowd with a megaphone who has possibly the deepest voice in the world !

I expect him to look like Bluto

ha ha, he's been going for ages! But he's only got one song..

• Options
    The guy with the deep voice sounds like a Waltzer fair ground owner. 'one or two more cars, one or two more riiiiiiiiders'
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited March 2013
    England good first half, Montenegro good second half.

England lost the midfield in the second half, and Hodgeson seemed to have no answer to it. Parker or Lampard on may have helped steady things. The Montenegran goal was coming for 10 to 15 mins before they scored. Ashley Young sub marginally helped things.
  • Options
    Wales cocking it up as well.
  • Options
    Absolutely battered in the 2nd half! Two bob!

Put a bit of pressure on and they are clueless. Result to the long ball like their manager has said!
  • Options

There is someone in the crowd with a megaphone who has possibly the deepest voice in the world !

I expect him to look like Bluto

Might get one for Saturday, liven up the west stand. :-0
  • Options

Need 3mins or less added time now for £34, 'mon

Well done Sir!
  • Options

Well done Sir!
    It seemed to me to be more than 3, but still, i aint complaining
  • Options

Well done Sir!
    It seemed to me to be more than 3, but still, i aint complaining
    I thought the same, never thought you would get that in honesty!
  • Options
    C'mon Rooney!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Montenegro's manager looks like Phil Parkinson.
  • Options
    Absolute chunts
  • Options
    Hodgson too late with his subs, tactically naive, poor pitch didn't help, can't play only one up front, assistant coach what does he do? Glad I don't have to suffer any of that week to week.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Yep nice one England, better cancel that friendly against Argentina.
  • Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Hodgson too late with his subs, tactically naive, poor pitch didn't help, can't play only one up front, assistant coach what does he do? Glad I don't have to suffer any of that week to week.

Haha.
  • Options
    Pathetic second half performance. Why are Welbeck and Milner STILL in the England team?!
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Yep nice one England, better cancel that friendly against Argentina.

Calm down mate, our fate is still in our own hands as much as it would've been had we won.

• Options
    Glad we didn't get beat.
  • Options
    Poor second half not sure why Hodgson didn't make any changes earlier
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we're doing the old German trick of just making it through qualifying before smashing everyone in Rio.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    We were terrible defensively second half. Two centre halfs shit themselves when they got on top. Really frustrating when they were both so assured first half.
    People might not like JT but he would have loved that type of game.

Not the end of the world like most will make out. We beat them at home and it's all hunky dorey.
  • Options
    not a bad result .. a very hostile place to go and play .. very passionate crowd .. tiny ground
  • Options
    Will be constant negativity, but the reality is we'll still qualify comfortably. Not sure why we just switched off for 40 mins in 2nd half but hey ho.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    So many managers lack guts - Montenegro had to make changes and put an extra forward on - you can't stop them doing that but you have to say, well they will be more dangerous offensively but more open. Needed Cleverly off for an attacking player as a counter. But this is the problem with conservative managers - they have that goal and they don't want to open up even if it is the most effective way against your opponents. When he made the change- England started to look dangerous again and probably would have won the game with another 10 minutes.

Draw isn't such a bad result though in terms of qulaification - some decent teams in this league and we have the goal difference. Ukraine away key.
  • Options

Pathetic second half performance. Why are Welbeck and Milner STILL in the England team?!</blockquote

Possibly the best 2 players.

• Options
    Cleverly was the ineffective player for me- needed to be subbed sooner. Not slagging him off, but he was just an extra pass - wasn't needed in that game.
  • Options
    Milner was alright and works his bollocks off. Can't rate Welbeck if I'm honest...always looks uncomfortable in possession and more at home on a playground.
  • Options
    Montenegro made the changes, beefed up their midfield, we got over-run and yet RH does nothing?
  • Options
    A goal was coming but RH did nothing. Powell has been like that a few times this year too tbh. When a team starts making chances, you can smell a goal is coming and managers need to react to the smell rather than after it happens.