Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Montenegro v England

Comments

• Options

Milner was alright and works his bollocks off. Can't rate Welbeck if I'm honest...always looks uncomfortable in possession and more at home on a playground.

They both try hard, but that's all they've got going for them. Welbeck can't trap a bag of cement and I've lost count of the amount times Milner's crosses have come to nothing.

• Options
    Wish ITV would ditch Roy Keane, winds me right up.
  • Options
    Thought this thread would explode the second Montenegro scored. Its a point away from home to the top team in the group, get a grip FFS.
  • Options
    MNE last four:
    Ukraine (H)
    Poland (A)
    England (A)
    Moldova (H)

ENG last four:
    Moldova (H)
    Ukraine (A)
    Montenegro (H)
    Poland (H)
  • Options

Pathetic second half performance. Why are Welbeck and Milner STILL in the England team?!

Welbeck played well and links up the play well. Like him, needs to finish better but it'll come.

Milner I agree with to be fair, works hard but doesn't threaten enough for a winger.
  • Options
    Gotta leave this alone Welbeck was outstanding first half, didn't get ball second half #aintgotaclue laters.
  • Options
    Talking of Roys, we've got the wrong one!

Roy Keane had all the answers after the game. He's just a natural manager, can't understand why he's not got a job?????

Don't think Lee Dixon will be going clubbing with Keano tonight.

Why do we do it? Only in England would you have a foreigner in the TV studio just waiting for us to fail and stick the boot in.
  • Options
    Absolutely useless, England were doing what we intend to do is sit back and let Montenegro play and whenever we have the ball we give it away far too easily.

I am going to get stick for this but I would rather give Zaha a chance instead of Welbeck. From what I saw our under 21's Zaha is the kind of player England have been crying out for the last 10 years - a player with skill!

England 4th best team in the World, above France and Holland? Do me a favour!
  • Options
    Agree with Charlton hero I've disliked Milner and Wellback for a while now, both not good enough for the England team
  • Options
    Welbeck is the new Heskey,touch of a donkey and absolute garbage but will play for England for years. Not a good result that,I don't buy any of this nonsense that a draw with Montenegro is a good point. At least we didn't lose
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Roy Keane is a pr*ck.
  • Options
    Fuckin hell another one
  • Options
    I blame Millwall
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Joe Hart's distribution is terrible, at least 4 times he kicked the ball straight out of play.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    Hamer for England.
  • Options
    Thought Roy Keane and his comments were spot on, straight to the point.

We'll struggle to top the group imo don't fancy us to beat all 3 Ukraine, Poland and Montenegro in the remaining games
  • Options
    We'll get six points from Poland and Montenegro at Wembley, Ukraine away will be tough though.
  • Options
    I thought Joe Hart was head and shoulders above the others.
  • Options
    I only watched a small amount of the first half and all the 2nd half i genuinely didn't know Carrick was playing till about the 80th minute , he really didn't exist 2nd half

and in the last 4 .5 mins of time including the 3 mins and some injury time two free kicks took 120 seconds between them to be taken #ridiculous

proper support and noise just like erm err maybe not
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Steve, Welbeck is pelt.
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Actually, I think Milner is toilet, Danny Green is far better, Welbeck wank not fit enough to lace Danny Haynes boots, @Nicholas,ValleyGary,CAFCHero

Yawn

• Options
    welbeck is the porsche design Izale Mcleod
  • Options
    Milner is a solid player and was decent today. He lacks flair but provides reliability. I think Cleverly was the luxury we didn't need in the second half. Wellbeck and Rooney were less in the game because England were being pushed back.
  • Options
    Our midfield was poor in the second half and went missing. I'm not convinced about Cleverley, he's not a defensive screen, has a few nice touches but doesn't score or dominate games enough, he can't run with the ball like Wilshere can.
    Hart kept punting the ball in the same direction, which was the dugouts.

Keane was right, we can't kill teams off. It's good to have a bit of outside perspective in the tv studio.
  • Options
    agree with killer bout cleverley
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    If you look at the game- he was just an extra pass - he didn't do anything much with the ball. He is a good prospect and was ok first half- but was the obvious change when Montenegro started to create. Shame RH hasn't got guts, but he is a good manager and it is still in England's hands. A good result in Ukraine and I think we'll win the group.
  • Options
    Cant see Montenegro getting 3 points in Poland so still fancy us to qualify
  • Options
    We have to play them at Wembley don't we?
  • Options
    Yh..3 of our last 4 at home.