Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This craziest of craziest of Leagues we're in season 2012/13

Comments

• Options
    Palace can still go down, mathematically...
  • Options
    That Barnsley hudds game on the last day could be decisive
  • Options
    The other point I meant to make in my earlier posting is something that vividly illustrates just how tight it's all becoming in the bottom half. Not one of the current bottom six has exhibited relegation form over their last ten games. Even Bristol City, who have become somewhat detached from the rest of the pack, have gathered points at the rate of 51 over a whole season - normally sufficient to avoid relegation.

Three of the others in the bottom six are performing like promotion candidates. If they had performed throughout the season like they have over the last ten games, then Barnsley would be above second placed Hull; Peterboro above third placed Watford; and Sheff Wed above fourth placed Palace.

Form in the division is being turned upside down.
  • Options
    It has been clear from the off that every team can beat another - although we have terrible home form, we beat the top team at the Valley. Posh have done the double over them. Bristol City put 4 past Palace, it is difficult to predict. If you think about the points we have thrown away, we could easily be in the play off places - probably quite a few sides could say the same.
  • Options
    I think it's a great league and I have certainly never known a league this tough to predict results on a sat

We will get another 10- 12 points I reckon in all honesty

There are so many teams in the bottom 8 still to play each other that it is going to change a lot in the remainder of games

Look at pboro they were dead and buried yet are now out of the drop zone

Wolves seem to have found form

Hudds need to be wary because they have a tough set of 6 pointers all in a row
  • Options
    edited March 2013

Next season Wednesday to win the title.

You heard it here first. On a Charlton forum.

• Options

Thanks for the 'relegation' fixtures, Piggy.

Take a look at Huddersfield's fixtures - apart from their Bolton match tomorrow, EVERY one of their remaining games is a relegation 6-pointer!

Incredible.
  • Options
    Virtually every game Wednesday have is against relegation rivals or teams in a slump (Boro, Leeds)

Barnsley have a really tough looking run in, 5 of their matches are against Top 7 teams... but their next 3 fixtures are against teams who are slumping (leicester) or stuttering a bit (Palace and Cardiff), and in this league, there are no certainties. Indeed, the teams I'd want to play at the moment are top half teams Leicester, Boro and Leeds!

• Options
    Big games today in the Championship. If results go our way we can feel pretty much secure...though knowing this league everyone will end up winning again.
  • Options
    Got my ciders in the chiller and plotted up to watch gillette soccer special

Big day for us today without us kicking a ball
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here we go....Barnsley leading already.
  • Options
    Leicester are in relegation form 6 points out of 30
  • Options
    Unreal and had a goal dissalowed already
  • Options
    Wolves winning aswell
  • Options
    This season is unbelievable.
  • Options
    If i was a Blackburn fan I woudl be very worried now.
  • Options
    2 nil wolves
  • Options
    Huddersfield's goal difference might be crucial come the end of the season -25
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Wtf is going on. Three points from the drop..?
  • Options
    Yep Hudders drop into bottom three at the mo. This league is a killer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on Leicester...
  • Options
    I don't know who I want to win Palace or Blackpool. Also Ipswich vs Millwall. Millwall go above us even if they draw but Ipswich go above us by more if they win.
  • Options
    Wolves with a pen.
  • Options
    3 Nil Wolves.
  • Options
    Sheff Wed winning now...
  • Options
    B City losing. If they lose thats them gone I think.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    So Birmingham, who went to fourth place Palace at the weekend and won 4-0 are now losing 3-0 at home to Wolves who were in the bottom three before today?
  • Options
    Yep its a crazy fucking league
  • Options
    Cardiff winning
  • Options
    So if we win tomorrow we can go 10th.....awesome!