Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This craziest of craziest of Leagues we're in season 2012/13

12345679»

Comments

• Options

Don't forget NLA that our game in hand is Millwall away but four days later they are at Wembley and I don't think Mark Beever can play for them against us, might go in our favour.

He was out for their away games against us and Leicester - they won them both without conceding.

• Options
    Looking at that table, it's entirely possible someone could go down with 56 points. That would be mental.
  • Options
    It's just crazy.
  • Options
    Last year Barnsley stayed up with 48 points. 50 points was good enough to finish 18th.

In 2011, the bottom 3 all had 42 points. Derby managed 19th with 49 points.
  • Options
    Don't think that you can go to far wrong with picking the three worst teams that we have played at home this season for relegation .so that makes it Wednesday and two others .unlikely that we have three teams still to play who are as poor as them.
  • Options
    We've been one if the worst three at home this season though
  • Options
    Nobody can believe this league ........ Mick McCarthy said tonight:

"Easter hasn't made or broken us - if anything it's made us a bit worse off despite getting four points because the league's bonkers, just crazy."

Make you right, Mick.
  • Options

We've been one if the worst three at home this season though

Fortunately we don't have to play with ourselves and we can leave that to palace .
  • Options

I hate Leeds. Millwall of the north.

Don't say that, you'll have the police closing all the roads around the ground again.
  • Options
    ashley said:

Don't think that you can go to far wrong with picking the three worst teams that we have played at home this season for relegation .so that makes it Wednesday and two others .unlikely that we have three teams still to play who are as poor as them.

But doing the double over you doesn't count right?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

ashley said:

You would be in melt down, if it wasn't for those 6 pts.
  • Options

ashley said:

You would be in melt down, if it wasn't for those 6 pts.
    Yeah, Cheers for them.

• Options

ashley said:

Not if you get less points than 21 other teams in the league no.

• Options
    just amused myself with the BBC championship predictor, tried to do it objectively and ended up with us 11th on 60 one above spanners with SW gone on goal difference on 53 with Shiteburn and Brizzle.
  • Options
    Brizzle well adrift despite the 2-1 win
    over us last day that is!
  • Options
    We will get 61 points
  • Options
    I think Bristol City will be down when we play them so that's a fair bet for 3 points, Leeds could be another disorganised side on a bad run so expect either a draw or win so just the odd point or win from the other matches. Expect therefore to creep up to 59-61pts mark which should be well enough. Current form over 5 matches, two wins, two draws and one loss, so current form and confidence very good.
  • Options
    barstool said:

I think Bristol City will be down when we play them so that's a fair bet for 3 points, Leeds could be another disorganised side on a bad run so expect either a draw or win so just the odd point or win from the other matches. Expect therefore to creep up to 59-61pts mark which should be well enough. Current form over 5 matches, two wins, two draws and one loss, so current form and confidence very good.

I wouldn't like to go into the Bristol game needing a win to stay up, when they'll be relaxed and we'll be nervous as hell. I think back to the game versus Norwich when we were already relegated and sent them down with us...
  • Options

barstool said:

I wouldn't like to go into the Bristol game needing a win to stay up, when they'll be relaxed and we'll be nervous as hell. I think back to the game versus Norwich when we were already relegated and sent them down with us...
    that thought sends shivers down my spine!! given our home form this season as well, brrrr!!!
  • Options
    In the last 5 games we have picked up 8 points. Repeat that in the 5 games we are probably laughing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tonight:

Millwall vs Chef Wendies
    Cardiff vs Barnsley

Millwall already 1 up.