Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This craziest of craziest of Leagues we're in season 2012/13

Comments

• Options
    Both teams gotta go for it tomoz

0-0 it is then
  • Options
    What are the odds on promotion?
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Can get 7/1 on Blackburn going down... Surely worth a tenner?

That dont look bad they really are in freefall and must wonder where their next points are coming from.
  • Options
    1-0 leeds
  • Options
    1-1. great rebound effort from a pen
  • Options
    1-1
  • Options

If leeds Derby is a draw a win tomorrow would see us in 10th!!!!

Leeds derby? Are they playing Bradford?

• Options

Both teams gotta go for it tomoz

0-0 it is then

I'll take that now!
  • Options
    Leeds 1-1, salmon pen hit post and as usual you can bank on Coutts to follow up and score.
  • Options
    Looking at the table - depending on the outcome of the Leeds/Derby match, a win tomorrow could see us go 9th - yet we still wouldn't be safe.

So we could be 9th in April and still go down in May... This league/season is utter madness.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Even though he is leaving at the end of the season, Warnock to get sacked today
  • Options
    2-1 derby!!!!
  • Options
    Just as I type Derby go 2-1 up.
  • Options
    1 - 2 Derby
  • Options
    2-1 derby
  • Options
    Leeds just 2 wins in 12 now, got to be looking over their shoulder surely
  • Options
    Bummer. Had my Irish national winnings on this being a draw!,
  • Options
    Leeds are there for the beating next Saturday. Well they should be anyway...
  • Options

Leeds are there for the beating next Saturday. Well they should be anyway...

Sure we said that about Millwall too!!!

• Options
    Millwall were very flat until they scored - we had to take our chances but didn't.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    all the 50 pts will be more than enough brigade and we're already safe brigade might wanna remove their rose tinted heads from their anal passages and smell the cwoffee
    this is gonna get ugly .....

7th-12th 15% .....13th-21st 65% ...The big R 20%
  • Options
    As I said ages ago we will get 57 points and be safe the boys will do it and if you go down with over 53 points well you have been hard done by tbh
  • Options
    The big R is probably 5% and will shrink to 2% with any sort of result vs Brighton...
    sportsclubstats.com/England/ChampionshipLeague.html

This site not right up to date but looks like Big R chances were 7% before the Bolton win.

We have brought in a couple of midfielders on loan; we have decent but not prolific strikers and we are winning a few games so no panic for me :)
  • Options
    Posted without reading the entire thread. I just took a look at the league table after tonight's results. Unbelievably it seems that anyone from 8th place Derby downwards can end up going down the trapdoor! It's so tight that a win can really propel a team up the league. Wouldn't want to play Barnsley currently as they seem on fire. Leeds and Blackburn look shaky. We just about have our head above water but only 3 points above the drop zone means we can't relax yet. A point (or better) tomorrow would be fantastic.
  • Options

Perhaps we should just try to enjoy the fact that a season that for a long time looked like it was going to drift into nothingness is going to remain exciting to the end.

As someone said, every game is now a crunch fixture - for almost everybody.

Tomorrow night is massive, for us and for Peterborough and Huddersfield, with all three teams away to top half clubs.

Next Saturday is another massive day, with Udders & Posh, Windies and Blackburn playing each other. And we will be in the unusual position of urging Palace on to victory over Barnsley.

Then a week tomorrow Barnsley and Wendies play their games in hand, away from home against two decent teams.

Saturday week brings Barnsley v Charlton, and Wolves v Undders.

Then three days later there's a full round of games that finds Huddersfield at Blackburn , Wendies at Blackpool - and Charlton away at league leaders Cardiff.

A few days after that there's Charlton at Wolves and we will be hoping first Millwall and then Palace beat Blackburn.

It's going to be a non-stop, two big nights a week roller-coaster for the next month and it is going to be fantastically exciting, if a little hair-raising. But in a way, I'd rather it was like this than nothing left to play for.
  • Options
    And the management merry go round rolls on = Warnock has been reported to say he is not expecting to be manager for their next game at Charlton.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Even though he is leaving at the end of the season, Warnock to get sacked today

Genius or obvious :)

• Options
    1StevieG said:

And the management merry go round rolls on = Warnock has been reported to say he is not expecting to be manager for their next game at Charlton.

Coward ;-)
  • Options
    Don't forget NLA that our game in hand is Millwall away but four days later they are at Wembley and I don't think Mark Beever can play for them against us, might go in our favour.
  • Options
    A good way of telling how competitive a league is by how many teams have fewer points that games played. There are currently none in the Championship.