Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermogant

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2017
    He wasnt much loved by Leicester fans !
  • Options

Dont read the comments from Reading fans

Its horrible seeing that fans of other clubs love him just as much - HE WAS OURS FIRST!!!!!!!!!
    He is almost as popular at Reading as he was/is with us. Who can blame them ?
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    wmcf123 said:

Its horrible seeing that fans of other clubs love him just as much - HE WAS OURS FIRST!!!!!!!!!
    Indeed. Nearly single handedly got them to the premier league last year. If he did that for us I'd probably ask him to marry me.
  • Options

wmcf123 said:

Indeed. Nearly single handedly got them to the premier league last year. If he did that for us if probably ask him to marry me.
    Would certainly be an upgrade if he can park properly ;)
    Hahahah

And in all other areas. What a man!
  • Options
    I just have a feeling there will be a homecoming - whether that be as player or coach i dont know, but his soul is at The Valley.
  • Options
    i have seen footage of a discussion with Duchatelet where he describes Kermy as a 'horrible? person' - now, this may well have been planted on RD by Meire, but the fact is his days were numbered when La Belge took over. There is something about him and his demeanour which they clearly didnt like from the beginning, whether that be a) he wanted more money or b) he could speak French with them or maybe both or c) wasnt prepared to take a pay cut, but all will come out in time.
  • Options
    What i do remember, is being so deflated when it came out that he was being sold.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2017

i have seen footage of a discussion with Duchatelet where he describes Kermy as a 'horrible? person' - now, this may well have been planted on RD by Meire, but the fact is his days were numbered when La Belge took over. There is something about him and his demeanour which they clearly didnt like from the beginning, whether that be a) he wanted more money or b) he could speak French with them or maybe both or c) wasnt prepared to take a pay cut, but all will come out in time.

Or D) he saw straight through their shit and called them out on it from the beginning.
    As he has done in the media a couple times since "they have ruined de cloob".
  • Options

What i do remember, is being so deflated when it came out that he was being sold.

A sad sad day, couldn't believe it then & still don't understand it now.
  • Options
    edited November 2017

He's still ours... at heart
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I’m still offended by the title of this thread.
  • Options

The first clear warning sign that we were in the hands of a poisonous, clueless group of wankers
    That's for sure, the writing was on the wall even before then with his record at Standard, selling all the stars of the team & replacing them with non stars shall we say.
  • Options
    I still miss and love him
  • Options
    I don't care if it says "sugar free", he'll have no teeth left if he drinks all that Carabao shite!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2017
    This picture could only be better if the shitty "sports" drink in front of Yann was the same brand that was warned away from associating with our popular Belgian owners
  • Options
    Worst decision they made along with Freye , still at least we got Polish Pete as a replacement , brilliant bit of business
  • Options
    Yann, Yann will tear you apart, again!

Fuck you Roland.
  • Options

The first clear warning sign that we were in the hands of a poisonous, clueless group of wankers
    That's for sure, the writing was on the wall even before then with his record at Standard, selling all the stars of the team & replacing them with non stars shall we say.
    True, pretty much every prediction made by the Belgian fans who came on here when the takeover happened, turned out to be accurate.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    dizzee said:

Surely in his prime could have played Prem football. I've never enjoyed watching a player as much as him at the Valley.

Funny thing is he's still in his prime!

Team - Games, Goals, Assists, Yellows, Reds, Minutes

Reading FC 67 22 8 13 - 5.104'
    AFC Bournemouth 69 27 14 5 1 4.058'
    Charlton Athletic 96 32 15 14 1 7.391'
    Leicester City 25 1 1 - - - 913'
    Athlétic Club Arlésien 28 4 2 6 - 2.116'
    Stade Reims 69 13 9 13 - 5.526'
    Grenoble Foot 38 61 16 - 8 1 3.270'
    Total : Games 415 Goals 115 Assists 49 Yellows 59 Reds 2 Minutes 28.378'
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

dizzee said:

Surely in his prime could have played Prem football. I've never enjoyed watching a player as much as him at the Valley.

Reading FC 67 22 8 13 - 5.104' Current Club
    This is suggesting that at Grenoble he played 38 games and scored 61 goals?
    I always thought he was a great player but now I'm disappointed that he didn't try harder for us....
  • Options
    In Karl's preferred system of one up front yann would be outstanding in front of our midfield
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Fumbluff said:

Dazzler21 said:

dizzee said:

Reading FC 67 22 8 13 - 5.104' Current Club
    This is suggesting that at Grenoble he played 38 games and scored 61 goals?
    I always thought he was a great player but now I'm disappointed that he didn't try harder for us....
    Clubs called Grenoble Foot 38