Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• @SoccerRocksLive: BREAKING: Bolton Wanderers striker Marvin Sordell has joined fellow Championship side Charlton Athletic on loan. #BWFC #CAFC
  • If it is Sordell that would be quality. Would be shocked if it is though.
  • According to soccerrockslive on twitter and lots of Bolton fans.
  • Happy with that if sordell has been signed on
  • I can't sleep now. Too excited to see if it is true! Please not Church and McGurk now.......
  • @SoccerRocksLive: BREAKING: Bolton Wanderers striker Marvin Sordell has joined fellow Championship side Charlton Athletic on loan. #BWFC #CAFC

You can't beat a bit of bully, don't believe this for a minute, wishful thinking!

• The Bolton News have reported it and saying a loan deal is done! When it's on the OS and all that though!
  • A season long loan ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hopefully with no instant call back
  • CAN IT BE?!?!?!? I'm so excited!!!!!
  • IF true then a signing that CP has allegedly been after all summer. Put that Z list away!

For now anyway ;-)
  • I find it quite hard to believe as I'm under the impression he's good at football.
  • Yann, Sordell, Church and Obika - now wouldn't that be nice...!!
  • So if we have apparently tied up two today, i wonder if it is church or obika who is the other one. Or Fuller?
  • I'd like to know the length of the deal before getting too excited about Sordell.
    Year loan - great
    Few months, not so great
  • @NewsShopperSprt: #cafc have ended their interest in Adam McGurk
  • Doesn't surprise me. Still need another winger though imo.
  • FR latest , but it would make sense.

01 Aug 2013 08:26:08
    Charlton Athletic's Dale Stephens on the move to Doncaster
  • Sponsored links:

• Richard J said:

FR latest , but it would make sense.

Furman, Stephens and Forrester in midfield isn't too bad is it?
  • Richard J said:

FR latest , but it would make sense.

Dickov would know him from their time at Oldham

• Newshopper has tweeted.

#cafc manager Chris Powell has rated the chances of doing a deal to re-sign Ricardo Fuller as 50-50
  • Doncaster about to announce an new signing...
  • I for one I'm glad two strikers are coming in but are people not concered by our midfield? Especially the centre midfield area? I know we finished the season strongly but for the majority of the season our midfield was non existant . Are people happy with the midfield we are going in the season with? Just hoping we start the season like we finished it.
  • QPR sign Charlie Austin
  • Charlie Austin signed for QPR
  • I for one I'm glad two strikers are coming in but are people not concered by our midfield? Especially the centre midfield area? I know we finished the season strongly but for the majority of the season our midfield was non existant . Are people happy with the midfield we are going in the season with? Just hoping we start the season like we finished it.

The midfield was excellent once Hughes came back from injury, and once we signed Gower. The likes of Cousins and Poyet may feature this season as well
  • Harriott and Pritchard out wide also made a difference, as did dropping Stephens.
  • The most interesting thing for me about the Austin situation will be to see how Burnley look to spend the proceeds. On paper they look a weak side and one for the bottom half a dozen or so.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!