Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• Contract negotiations have opened with Simon church.
    Chris Powell is desperate for striking options and at the moment Simon Church is our best bet.
  • Chrispy51 said:

David Button gone.

To Brentford - undisclosed fee, sounds like a good move to me. With emergency loan window, and a good young number 2 in Pope, his wages are not a needed expense.

Good bit of business in my book
    He was our biggest signing last summer.....................500K?
    Doubt we got our money back :-(
  • be lucky to have got 50% of the outlay
  • Airman confirmed the fee was £200k, and not to be paid until this summer.
  • edited July 2013
    Scoham said:

Airman confirmed the fee was £200k, and not to be paid until this summer.

Which was deferred to June 2013. He's now gone. It's not rocket science. The cheque from Brentford will have been made payable to Mr D Levy.
  • Scoham said:

Airman confirmed the fee was £200k, and not to be paid until this summer.

Which was deferred to June 2013. He's now gone. It's not rocket science. The cheque from Brentford will have been made payable to Mr D Levy.
    Which is what a few of us were alluding to.
  • Danny Green followed Simon Church on twitter.... It's a sign ;0
  • Danny Green followed Simon Church on twitter.... It's a sign ;0

Yep that he hopes to sell him some Ballersclothing.
  • Bent to Fulham but apparently wants to work with Pardew again...WHY?! theguardian.com/football/2013/jul/31/fulham-darren-bent-newcastle-aston-villa
  • Bent to Fulham but apparently wants to work with Pardew again...WHY?! theguardian.com/football/2013/jul/31/fulham-darren-bent-newcastle-aston-villa

"Bent is understood to favour working with Pardew again" is merely agent speak for "Darren wants an extremely lucrative five-year contract and knows Newcastle is the only club stupid enough to offer him that length of contract."
  • Sponsored links:

• Pardew was in London on Monday, I walked past him and his burly security in Soho.
  • PopIcon said:

Pardew was in London on Monday, I walked past him and his burly security in Soho.

Sorry i thought you said burlesque secretary.
  • PopIcon said:

Pardew was in London on Monday, I walked past him and his burly security in Soho.

Sorry i thought you said burlesque secretary.
    LOL...was thinking along similar lines when I saw this! :)
  • Hearing that Powell said that we have signed two strikers today
  • Guessing its Church and Obika
  • Church and Fuller is more likely in my opinion.
  • Obika is NOT in the Spurs 11 playing at MK Dons tonight
  • Redhenry said:

Guessing its Church and Obika

If true more likely Fuller and Church
  • Hope so

Guessing Fuller and Church
  • Madz said:

Redhenry said:

Guessing its Church and Obika

If true more likely Fuller and Church
    Could be and hopefully the Marquee signing still to come
  • Sponsored links:

• The club must be aware of the angst among fans. The official Facebook page is full of it. If they have signed two why on earth delay announcing it?
  • Guessing Kane and Obika
  • Rooney and bake. You heard it first here. Both unhappy at present clubs!
  • bake

shut your cakehole
  • Bournemouth have completed the season long loan signing of Andrew Surman from Norwich.
  • Steven Caulker has joined Cardiff City on a four-year contract for a club record fee. The defender has joined from Tottenham.
  • Guessing Kane and Obika

Would love Harry kane

• The phone lines are down at the Valley at present. Maybe they can't tell the media about the pending press conference tomorrow ;-)
  • edited July 2013
    There was a line in The Sun that Brentford are in talks with Hollands over a season long loan.
  • Doncaster have signed Tottenham defender Bongani Khumalo on a season-long loan deal.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!