Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Transfer Window Summer 2013 (Alnwick In, Green loan out, Stewart loan in)

Comments

• I saw that, then realised its from an account which follows 132 people and has 32 followers so I wouldn't even count that as a rumour.
  • and if he isn't a striker then forget it.
  • Yoos da yoof
  • He'd be one of the better CM's in the league but a striker has to be priority.
  • Cameron Stewart of hull who someone linked us to on here is injured for 6 weeks
  • cant believe we haven't looked at barnard
  • agreed, unless we have asked and found out he wants too much wages
  • "much wages" -----------wages full stop.
  • Every year we seem to be linked with a loan move for Schlupp from Leicester but there has been nothing this year.

I know he had the trial at United and I know Beckford has left Leicester now but has he broken into their first team now?
  • Brentford want Danny Hollands on a season long loan.
    Blackpool looking to sign Ricardo Fuller.
  • Sponsored links:

• cant believe we haven't looked at barnard

League one is his level. He didn't shine there last year either. Rather have Fuller.

• shirty5 said:

don't think we'll be able to compete. They paid 500k for a striker last week. If he goes there they will have Davies, Chopra, Fuller for starters.

• Every year we seem to be linked with a loan move for Schlupp from Leicester but there has been nothing this year.

I know he had the trial at United and I know Beckford has left Leicester now but has he broken into their first team now?

Leicester want to keep hold of Schlupp as he is very versatile, he can play full back, winger and up top! This is according to my mate whos a leicester fan
  • shirty5 said:

don't think we'll be able to compete. They paid 500k for a striker last week. If he goes there they will have Davies, Chopra, Fuller for starters.

He might not wanna move back up north just to sit on the bench. He's pretty much guranteed some game time here.
  • shirty5 said:

He might not wanna move back up north just to sit on the bench. He's pretty much guranteed some game time here.

I think his primary home is still in the midlands because he was strongly linked with Port Vale and Preston earlier in the window.

Blackpool must have shelled out big wages already,so would they still have the budget for Fuller?

I'd like him to stay but in a similar role to the one Phillips played for Palarse as a 3rd/4th striking option.I hope we sign Ricardo this week to supplement the numbers and then use him sparingly throughout the season and try to get a Prem youngster like Kane or Obika to spearhead our attack.

• edited July 2013
    Michael Smith joins AFC Wimbledon until January.
  • Michael Smith joins AFC Wimbledon until January.

I can only presume CP is confident of signing Fuller or Church
  • we must have someone on the way in if we have allowed him to go out
  • Needs to make a big impact there if he's going to win a new deal and break through here. Will be 22 by the time he comes back.
  • One of the problems with the transfer market at present is that players who are not good enough to get contracts in the Premier League haven't yet cottoned onto the fact that the lack of Sky/sugar daddies/numbers of fans watching the games (to say nothing of FFP) mean that they have to take a pay cut if they want to get a contract in the 2nd Division.

• Sponsored links:

• have to remember that he has had a grounding in non-league and hasn't come through a professional academy so it's only natural he will take longer to improve certain qualities (imo)
  • I'd expect us to get Church, Fuller and Obika on another loan.

• Wow this guy has lost his way: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23502723

Bloody hell. I remember him being tipped for big things. I wanted to sign him the summer of 2011.

would be happy with this.

would be happy with this.
    Ecstatic even !

• Wow this guy has lost his way: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23502723

You what? Lost his way? Torquay United are a fine club! You want some? I'll give it yer, you got no fans, you got no ground.......wibble wibble

• David Button gone.
  • David Button gone.

Common. Get with it ;0)
  • David Button gone.

To Brentford - undisclosed fee, sounds like a good move to me. With emergency loan window, and a good young number 2 in Pope, his wages are not a needed expense.

Good bit of business in my book
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!